Kickstarters

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
I gotta say, this Corona shit is seriously cramping my style with the way it’s fucking up manufacturers in China. All of my projects are delayed a fuckton and it sucks.

I have a tiny bit of sympathy for the average Chinese citizen just trying to live, and it sucks that they’re dealing with it. But China as a nation can suck my dick, so it’s tough to care too much. Just get your shit together so my games can be delivered, dammit.

Maul

Dental Dammer
I gotta say, this Corona shit is seriously cramping my style with the way it’s fucking up manufacturers in China. All of my projects are delayed a fuckton and it sucks.

I have a tiny bit of sympathy for the average Chinese citizen just trying to live, and it sucks that they’re dealing with it. But China as a nation can suck my dick, so it’s tough to care too much. Just get your shit together so my games can be delivered, dammit.
Yep, totally fucked my Root kickstarter :(

Maul

Dental Dammer
Hateyou Hateyou what's your take on the new Cmon Marvel kickstarter? To me it seems really light, but my kids are Marvel crazy and I think they may enjoy it. On the edge really, but dont want to get sucked into more Cmon bullshit.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
The Conan board game is back on kickstarter. I backed that initially but when the game got here I immediately shipped it out (making some money in the process) to pay for my Kingdom Death pledge, so I never played it. I heard a lot of good things about it and I'm glad it's back on kickstarter. All the pledges with the original game and its exclusives are gone though. Also there are new rules to play solo/coop which solves the biggest problem the game had for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

faille

Molten Core Raider
Hateyou Hateyou what's your take on the new Cmon Marvel kickstarter? To me it seems really light, but my kids are Marvel crazy and I think they may enjoy it. On the edge really, but dont want to get sucked into more Cmon bullshit.
Game play wise is seems like a simpler / lighter version of marvel champions but with unnecessary minis.

With that said, I'm tempted just because of the minis since they looks pretty cool and I could use them for decoration or in other stuff maybe.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Radiant offline battle arena put up a Kickstarter for their first two expansions today. Base game is a good time. Little annoyed that they're offering new, upgraded component quality but you can't just buy the new components if you already had a core set.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Radiant offline battle arena put up a Kickstarter for their first two expansions today. Base game is a good time. Little annoyed that they're offering new, upgraded component quality but you can't just buy the new components if you already had a core set.

Ask about it in their comments. Most companies respond if there is enough demand for it and it makes sense. If your comments catch on in the community it is likely to happen or at least be considered.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
More on the educational side, but I really enjoyed the first version of this.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That does look pretty kickass. I wish I had more game time!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
B65883F2-5B57-4436-A4C3-8D3D9B473451.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users