Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

Needless

Toe Sucker
Bro... i owe you BJs for those. you on atm? i'll hop on now if so~

didn't get around to playing tonight, work -> dentist -> long ass dinner = gg today

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
sb7uz6.jpg

108aix3.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
is that some blood fire? shieeet.
I won't hit 46+ until the end of the week I don't think
frown.png
i'll have to join you homies this weekend sometime.

get 60 and PL me mad, you slut~

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It sucks that you missed Maestro/Inny!

I'm pretty sure that Disturbed is down to PL anyone 40+ Needless.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Right... off to go start a download.

Still cant make up my mind on what to play. I want to make a chanter (never played one) but reading about the lack of spells / words is putting me off.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last time I played an Emu was probably 5 years back. Is there any straightforward way to do this?

I took my Live EQ folder, copied it, used Secrets backpatcher and overwrote the files, clicked the BAT file and it said eqgame not found. Its certainly there. When I tried manually clicking eqgame, it fired up the patcher to EQ Live.

Can anyone explain this for the lazy? (Me)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It sucks that you missed Maestro/Inny!
yeah, computer crashed on me when i died after CT... decided to get some stuff done around the house instead. there will be a next time.
smile.png

Last time I played an Emu was probably 5 years back. Is there any straightforward way to do this?

I took my Live EQ folder, copied it, used Secrets backpatcher and overwrote the files, clicked the BAT file and it said eqgame not found. Its certainly there. When I tried manually clicking eqgame, it fired up the patcher to EQ Live.

Can anyone explain this for the lazy? (Me)
right click the eqgame.exe file, go to Send To > Desktop (Create Shortcut).... go to your desktop, right click the shortcut, put quotes around the target file path and add "patchme" after the quotes (i.e. mine reads "C:\EQLive - Copy\eqgame.exe" patchme)... the patchme modifier makes it so that it just launches eqgame without trying to run the patcher.

oh and don't forget to copy in these files that are specifically for this server:Kildrukaun's Prophecy View topic - Server Files: Updated 12/16/2013

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can anyone give me a direct torrent link to an Underfoot client? My VPN shit the bed right now and the main torrent websites are blocked here.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely. The guys using the back patch are missing a bunch of zone files, misty thicket, ec, wc, lavastorm and plane of hate so far.
^ yeah i may have spoke a bit too soon when i said that Secrets' backpatch was the best way to get a working Underfoot client.... its got the potential, but the missing zone files thing is a big hiccup.

i found a quick and easy fix for me -- copied the entire contents of my EQTitanium directory into my EQLiveCopy directory, and clicked "do not replace" on all the duplicate files.... thus copying over just the old zone files that weren't included in current EQLive. Misty works for me now, i assume the other problem zones do now too.

being able to just backpatch an EQLive install was a major boon for me.... my internet connection is pretty slow by 2013 standards, it was going to take me more than 24 hours to do the Underfoot download. being able to download a 56MB backpatch and apply it to an EQ install i already had downloaded from ages ago saved me a ton of time.

Secrets should update his backpatch with classic zone files
smile.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've got a 100MB Fiber connection, but I am struggling to find a good UF torrent. Most are coming up with dead trackers.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good Q. I have an old copy of Titanium. UF is a 2 day download from the only working Torrent I have found so far.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the biggest advantage of Underfoot over Titanium is that they calculate stats different... at max level you're gonna have like 700 more mana with Underfoot

plus there's a few other little glitches in the server that only pop up with Titanium

and then there's also just a bunch of other quality-of-life UI features in Underfoot

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Titanium works fine initially but UF has major advantages.

1. Currency has no weight
2. AC/HP is calculated differently, at 55 as a monk this amounts to about 600 extra hp. I imagine mana is similarly increased.
3. UI is smooth and customizable.
4. Extended Target, this alone makes it worthwhile.
5. A properly functioning raid window.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm curious where the PL takes place? I believe Disturbed offered that last night before I logged off as well but my ench is still like 20% to 40, which i'll finish up tonight. other than that my BL & Druid are both 40 atm.
I'm all for it kekek

edit: I luckily bought underfoot when it was on steam a long time ago because it was dirt cheap, I dont think its up there anymore though
frown.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I found my version off TPB but maybe it lacks seeds, just searched for Underfoot everquest.
Yea, i have found TPB version and another on a diff torrent site. Both are trickle downloading because of no seeders. I have no idea why Emu doesnt host a unified client themself. EQ is now F2P, so anyone can download the live client for free. Even the word torrent seems forbidden over there.