Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

Agraza

Registered Hutt
clr/war is boring and far less flexible than mnk/shm, but shd/shm is better than either in most of the recent era.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still having fun here. The fun is compounded more so when you can drop a box and add other bros.

Farmed some PoSky last night and got some efreeti armor lol. Best looking mage on the server now imo.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Friday, Uzi, myself and some others cleared Plane of Fear tonight. We got Draco, Dread, Fright, Terror and CT.

cd1rkAf.png

Leet CT Strategy - Rusty Two Hander
aXYCEeb.png

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
I'm still enjoying the server. Zaide pimped my druid box out with a Jade Mace early on and my guildies have been pretty cool with a CoF / RFS for my monk. If anyone is mid to late 30s and looking for a druid hit me up, Rasza (monk) or Tilluin (druid).

Installed and configured to play on this server, hope to be on soon. I got that itch that only EQ can scratch, or maybe I need some medicated cream.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Been years since I've played a solid box emu. Might have to check dis. When do people normally play?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
There's a Euro guild here that plays during the day but most people seem to be on 4pm - 1am EST or so.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I'm tempted to play but don't want til roll up on a ghost town. How long does it take to go 1-50?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Took most of our guys 4-5 days. We were twinking people out pretty nicely though.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Took most of our guys 4-5 days. We were twinking people out pretty nicely though.
4-5 played or just 4-5 days of general play? I've been needing an eq fix since eqmac got ruined but don't want to deal with the p99 grind/ corruption.

korzax_sl

shitlord
I got to 50 with 2 days /played over the course of a week. I wasn't grinding. Drops are more frequent, and named always spawn. So gearing up is rather easy. There are not a lot of people online at any given time, but enough to find grps when you want one. Progression is twofold, you can raid, and open the xpacs, or you can solo and open the xpacs, both play styles are equally valid.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
4-5 played or just 4-5 days of general play? I've been needing an eq fix since eqmac got ruined but don't want to deal with the p99 grind/ corruption.
4-5 days of play, not days /played. I rolled a three box setup a week ago. They're all 46 now. I'd probably have everyone at 50 already but I had to learn how to box.

Edit: just FYI, names don't always spawn by the time you hit sol b/l guk. I'm not sure what kunark is like.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I might get down I'm this then, I'm a mega casual lately and likely just going to be a 3box team but if you ever catch a fifey or ephed online. That's me and give me free gear.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
good place for a megacasual imo

i'm logging in my lowbie paladin right now, gonna slaughter some gnolls in blackburrow.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Im 55 on my monk / shaman / mage. Been pretty casual. My guild wants me to be super velious but I'm going through shit super casual.

Hell I spent all last night in PoSky for no reason other than to get efreeti armor for my mage so he looks cool.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
No, I'm Alexzander from Prexus, was in Stasis and later Unity.

If any of the new peeps need help, hit me up. Best to send tells to Alexzia, I pay attention to her chat more than the other two boxes.