4-5 W. Freeport trash
6-10 Crushbone
11-27 Unrest
27-50 SolB (lol)
51-55 CoM
55-56 HS / KC

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I'm thinking shd/clr//rog, am I going to be fucked without slow? Don't really want to play a shm and feel shd/clr/enc will be light on dps without charming. I'm too lazy to always charm.

Nulolan

N00b
Don't box a rogue as much as I love them as a class, they just really don't make a good box. Hitting back-stab every 5 seconds is damn near impossible when paying attention to two other characters unless its automated somehow.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
You wont need slow. I rarely cast it on my shaman unless Im grouping aganst obvious boss mobs that need to be slowed.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
ylsH59o.png

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Having fun dicking around on this server running rogue/rogue/cleric. Svinkle/Svonkle/Svankle.

Needless

Toe Sucker
haha thats a really bizarre trio, I dig it~

I got my trio to 27 last night, pretty much sick of unrest. Tonight i shall find a new target!
Really enjoying this server so far though, its pretty darn fun! can't wait to join you fellas in seb/planes and what not

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
once i'm done working on my paladin i might try warrior/warrior/warrior just for kicks

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Would love to make a cleric again but I recall leveling a huge LFG effort since cleric is a tad low on dps

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sticking to undead zones might not be so bad. I know many clerics levelled purely off undead.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
lvl 1 DE cleric, Jalynfane, woot!

any way to have mouselook move fast? bumped up mouse sensitivity to 100% and still slow like the "good ol days"

taebin

Same trailer, different park
If it's anything like current client, lower your maximum frame rate to like 60 FPS instead of unlimited.

Needless

Toe Sucker
MQ2 is permitted right? not for warping and MQ2Melee type plugins but able to use non "hack" based plugins correct?
If so i shall need to find me a little compile, sticky and maps pls~

Rizher_sl

shitlord
This server blows P99 out of the water. I waited two years and got like 7 chars 58+ on p99's slow ass fooking server waiting for velious. I stopped most chars at 58 because I wanted to level them in velious.

Well I am in Velious now, and just downed AOW with Immersion for the first time last night. Hopefully sometime in the new year Luclin will open up. Of course half the server population will be gone as Zaide says the server will be completed in 3 weeks; over a week ago. His guild must be almost done soon
smile.png

Server is rocking at end game here, and there is no bottle necks with the max respawn time being 8 hrs. Sleepers will be instanced. Spawn the sleeper if you like, cause the next time you go there the 4 dragons will be back.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I hope it's not dead in 3 weeks, I wouldn't be all that surprised though since some of the RR players go pretty hard haha
but it would be a damn shame since this server is pretty close to being an ideal emu server

Rizher_sl

shitlord
I hope it's not dead in 3 weeks, I wouldn't be all that surprised though since some of the RR players go pretty hard haha
but it would be a damn shame since this server is pretty close to being an ideal emu server
It will not be close to being dead, and to be honest I would be surprised to see even luclin opened. There is a lot of playing left on this server. We have not even started on AA's yet. Vex Thul is a wet dream, and killing Quarm in POP is so far off you might be married and have kids.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Rizher just thinks that me saying it will be conquered means we will have beaten all content the server might ever potentially deliver, despite the fact that the majority of that content is not developed yet.

Obviously I meant the majority of currently released content, does that really need to be explained?