Killjoys

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Have never paid enough attention to any of the other shows any of these actors were in... so that's a benefit as they're all new to me :p

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Enjoyed the newest episode , Big fan of episodes that exist in a bottle , reminds me of bebop

spronk

FPS noob
ok this may be legit my new favorite show, they are doing an awesome job creating an immersive universe that is different and interesting

Anthony Bourdain is scary as fuck, what is he an android or highlander

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I love this show too, as well as Dark Matter. I need the hot doctor to be ok though, because she's a very nice addition to the show.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I'm really liking this more than I thought I would and feel it actually has some legs to be long-term interesting. Yeah, it's a mission of the week procedural, but the actors have chemistry, the production is pretty tight, and they're still consistently touching on the background stories and not just abandoning them for self-contained filler episodes. Maybe I'm just easy because I love sci-fi and want to see the channel succeed in their return to it.

Cybsled

Ya, I thought I would like Killjoys the least but I actually like it the most, right after Defiance.

spronk

FPS noob
Also like how they don't constantly drop into cliche scifi tropes, like having the hot doctor be cured of her addiction by johnny - nope, she's addicted for life bitches. Or Johnny and GenericBrother not patching things up right away.

really all the women on this show are pretty goddamn awesome, i'd wander around in some black rain for a date with dutch. This is the new show you can point to when some blue hair SJW weirdo says "there are no good women in scifi"

velk

Trakanon Raider
"I am *done* fixing things"

Heh, didn't know the actor had it in him. Almost forgiven for most of warehouse13.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This really has surprised me as well. I thought it would just be some nice space opera fluff, but the characterization has been quite good and the development of the secondary characters / setting is proceeding nicely. I especially enjoy that outside of the occasional exposition to Gavin (who is new to the Quad) they don't talk to the audience to explain how the political structure of the quad works. It is also interesting that there is clearly a much bigger world out there (none of the main characters is native to the Quad) but we are still just seeing everything take place on these four planets.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Just got caught up with this. I did not care for the way it started off too much, and the sound mixing and video editing was annoying. I am now hooked. I also like that there seems to be a larger everything. This show could be a very fun ride if they keep it up.

Goatface

sucks they only got 10 show season
frown.png