Killjoys

spronk

FPS noob
i think evil anthony bourdain is an AI trying to keep humanity alive

i enjoy the little glimpses into the larger universe, the RAC seems like weyland yutani corporation

really glad they didn't go with the cheesy "... I am your father"

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Nice episode... now we go into the long wait
frown.png

Goatface

according to the creator they have not been renewed yet, but syfy said they wouldn't say until around this time.
also they would like to do a crossover with dark matter, but nothing has been talked about.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'd like to do a crossover with Dark Matter. As in, me and the two weirdly hot chicks from both shows. Naked.

I like that they are giving the Painkiller Jane actors some work. Khlyen is from there, and the Rat King from this episode was as well. I don't know if Kristanna Loken would do these anymore, but I'd love to see her.

spronk

FPS noob
Season Finale Spoilers Michelle Lovretta Interview - Hollywood Reporter

good season and show, i went back and looked at the last few seconds. it looks like level sixes have an extra, possibly alien (green) base inserted into the double strands. i guess that makes them semi super human.

the 4th moon/planet is where red 17 is housed and was a terraform attempt gone bad. the base itself is on a giant crater with a similar green glowy thing going on. Hope it gets renewed and they continue on. Love the two main actors, the doctor, gay bartender, sexy priest and evil Anthony Bourdain, not so much the goofy Rock McBeefSlab older brother.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It amused me if you look at the beginning of the season the commercials were "You just watched Dark Matters - watch Killjoys too" - and for this last episode at least (if it happened sooner I missed it) - they had a "Stay tuned for Dark Matters after Killjoys" commercial.

Felt like they acknowledged which was the better show by that.

Cybsled

I like both shows, but I tend to prioritize Killjoys and I watch Dark Matter on DVR more often than not.

Goatface

don't know if it counts for anything, but been watching both with the syfy app on xbox.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I like them both, and just watch whichever one I feel like first. I hope they both continue for multiple seasons.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only watched one episode and I already like it. I like the two leads and it's always good to see Rob Stewart even tho he's prolly just a side character.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
We all sort of knew that Arkyn was going to have some sort of horrible secret behind it. They did do a good job though of misdirection about simply not referring to Arlyn for a good chunk of the season.

Still very impressed by the show, I feel it has sort of a Babylon5 feel in that it starts out with a bunch of seemingly unrelated generic sci-fi stuff but that is just an excuse to dig into the characters and set up the world.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Im guessing this means that Defiance is done for, glad that both Killjoys and Dark Matter made it though

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will be a bit sad if defiance does not continue but the season finale is a perfectly fine series finale. It wrapped up a bunch of loose ends and nathan is out exploring the universe in a space ship something he wanted to do since he first saw the alien ships.

Cybsled

I don't think Defiance is 100% done for. My bets are on either cancellation or they will do a half-season like they did for Being Human and Haven.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think Defiance is 100% done for. My bets are on either cancellation or they will do a half-season like they did for Being Human and Haven.
It clearly looks like they were pretty uncertain if they would get another season so at least decided to make a good solid season three finale that could serve as a series finale if needed. If it stopped there I would be totally okay with it.