Killjoys

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Killjoys

Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2015-06-19

Creator: M. A. Lovretta

Cast: Hannah John-Kamen, Aaron Ashmore, Luke MacFarlane

Overview: An action-packed adventure series following a fun-loving, hard living trio of interplanetary bounty hunters (a.k.a. Killjoys) sworn to remain impartial as they chase deadly warrants around the Quad, a system of planets on the brink of revolution.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Im just happy to see space ship based shows being produced at all at this point , Watched the pilot . seems fun , will watch

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I doubt it's in the same universe are Dark Matter now that an actor was in both of the shows tonight in two completely different roles.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I liked dark matter better, but this one is ok. The main guy is a problem though, he was the worst character on warehouse13 and I can't shake that memory. Chick is super hot though.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
which actor was in both shows? and yea, this show looks very weak. i can give dark matter a chance.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I liked dark matter better, but this one is ok. The main guy is a problem though, he was the worst character on warehouse13 and I can't shake that memory. Chick is super hot though.
I also liked Dark Matter more. This was okay, I like the overall premise. The initial story is blah though, and the cast doesn't feel that good. I think this show might suffer from bad cast more than a bad story. Maybe they'll get better over time.

The older guy was the leader type guy in Dark Matter, and one the guy who seemingly gave her an anti-toxin in Killjoys.Rob Stewart - IMDb

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, it was ok, but not as good as Dark Matter. Created and written by the same chick who did Lost Girl.

An interesting bit of trivia, main chick does voice work for Dark Souls 1 and 2, she was the voice of Lord's Blade Ciarin in DS1.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I think I actually liked Killjoys a bit more than Dark Matter. I don't expect either to be a particularly deep or well crafted, but Killjoys was more fun and progressed faster. Dark matter has the better premise, but felt more plodding and like they were trying to take things very seriously, but are they going to have the production value to deliver on the drama? Killjoys may get too formulaic, though, if they don't keep the story unfolding and reduce it to a bounty-of-the-week format, but they're setting up more important events and action, so it's just as promising.

Will watch both, though, no matter how bad they get. (fact)

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I enjoyed this, I'm actually enjoying the entirety of SyFy Friday. Good to see them recoverig their way

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Friday was always the good SciFi night. When they moved away from that it was the downfall of the channel.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Two actual fun and watchable science fiction shows on the syfy network the end is neigh.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
The end is
3b7385989aab32616d9359b91d7fe9d9.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
not bad, i like dark matter a touch more than this show so far but both are great 90s throwback SyFy shows. It is funny how much they resemble each other though, wonder how that happened and if only one will survive. It is hilarious in both shows that all human worlds are basically 2010 Vancouver warehouse districts.

The younger guy on this show was on warehouse 13 I think as Jinx, although the RL actor has a twin I think so maybe its him. I'm too lazy/uncaring to find out. The female leads on this and Dark Matter are both awesome.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Both are kinda cheesy at times with cliches and shaky acting: basically exactly what we can expect. Killjoys is fun, though. Sometimes stupid, silly fun, but fun. The actors may not be great alone, but have pretty solid chemistry that comes through.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I just can't get into Ashmore's character. He really distracts me from the show for whatever reason.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database