Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
despite the many issues, this game turned out ok, perhaps a 7/10

unfortunate, based on what they did it could have been a 9/10, combat should have been beter and the world should have offered more

it turned out to be the opposite of sandbox games that lack content, and while it would have been easy to add stuff such as bandit camp spawns that are semi-random and scale with player ability, they did nothing of the like, while having flaws that are usually only inherent to sandbox-type games

i used a cheat and killed everyone in the camp in the Baptism by Fire quest, after reporting to Radzig and letting stuff run its course, the encounter had the same amount of enemies as it would have had under normal conditions, some really shitty design choices were made

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
despite the many issues, this game turned out ok, perhaps a 7/10

unfortunate, based on what they did it could have been a 9/10, combat should have been beter and the world should have offered more

it turned out to be the opposite of sandbox games that lack content, and while it would have been easy to add stuff such as bandit camp spawns that are semi-random and scale with player ability, they did nothing of the like, while having flaws that are usually only inherent to sandbox-type games

i used a cheat and killed everyone in the camp in the Baptism by Fire quest, after reporting to Radzig and letting stuff run its course, the encounter had the same amount of enemies as it would have had under normal conditions, some really shitty design choices were made
It would've been really funny if you could complete that quest by killing everything in there. When you report to Radzig there would be an option for "Here's how it went down"

And then Radzig is all "Henry be praised"

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The monastery quest was bugged for me (or maybe I was to dumb to do it), so I took an older save, climbed the cathedral scaffolding, ninja'd my way into the monastery through the roofs and killed everyone in there. The mace is a wonderful debugger.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That is so incredibly accurate until you get your skills above 5. Then that shit becomes EZ mode. Taking down entire camps with my stupid hunting bow and some kiting.

Especially with wh_pl_showfirecursor 1
fucking cheater, put a small piece of tape on your monitor where the fire cursor is like a purist.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>

Really? I did a full scout of it in Cuman gear, posioned the food and did the arrows. Killed a few dudes that ran toward bridge and when I got back with Radzig, those dudes were dead still.

fucking cheater, put a small piece of tape on your monitor where the fire cursor is like a purist.
Tape?

Someone never played CS...

21325-1249-1-3ww-l.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Using a cheat to kill all the guards in the camp for that mission is weaksauce.

Just stand down in the water well area and shoot them in the face with arrows for two hours instead like I did.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Really? I did a full scout of it in Cuman gear, posioned the food and did the arrows. Killed a few dudes that ran toward bridge and when I got back with Radzig, those dudes were dead still.

Tape?

Someone never played CS...
I played ranked CS matches back in beta and can't remember a lot of servers not having crosshairs.
ba75a6ae97356cf1d5df718129e36189c492c30cf105601a39b1b077a9886d2b.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I 360 degree no scoped tuco's moderator status for a year.

• 1Like

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
Finished the game. It was enjoyable, but short. 40 hours and at least 10hours spent on redoing quests because of game-breaking bugs. Not worth the current price imo.