Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
10 hours in, haven't seen a single PoC yet. 10/10

Haven't had any major bugs yet, just a couple minor issues with clipping/getting stuck. Really like the combat, think they did a good job of making progression in skills and using different equipment actually feel meaningful. Every time I slot a gambeson under a hauberk under a jerkin, I cum. Game is giving me exactly what I was looking for out of it.

I hear there are Jews somewhere in the game though. Fingers crossed for pogrom quest.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Raign

Golden Squire
any FPS tips? I got a 1070 and barely getting above 35-40 on med settings

Not sure what resolution you are running it on, but I found the 'TV' settings more fluid. I went from 15-20 fps at 1960X1080 to 40i+ when I switch to 900 -> 1080p.

Del

Vyemm Raider
any FPS tips? I got a 1070 and barely getting above 35-40 on med settings
Sounds like your cpu and/or ram is bottlenecking. I have a 970 and can play on ultra high @ 1920x1200 at a playable framerate.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So picking flowers is cool.

Anyone use the tobii eye tracker with it, or seen a good vid showing how it's not a stupid purchase? I don't particularly care about

• Extended View with Head Tracking
  • Interact at Gaze
  • Clean UI
  • Target at Gaze
But I want to try eye tracking in games out of a love of new technology. If it integrated in combat in a meaningful way that'd be cool.

Tobii Eye Tracking | Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
some faggots are inevitably going to pirate this, which shouldn't be hard since a DRM free version is being released in less then two weeks

pretty sure mass effect 5 will have denuvo and cost 80$
Game is already up on IPTorrents. I'm tempted to, since I'm broke as fuck for the next few weeks. But I want to support these guys just for the main guy's opinion on SJW's, so I'm holding off until I can buy it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ahh, fuck it. Was going to wait a bit but..... downloading.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Game is great but a bit silly, like how it halfs the speed of the wait/sleep time if you tab to your other screen. lulz

• 1Worf

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
One of the youtube comments made me laugh: So I killed me a priest and stole his cloths. Later I put them on me and I went into local tavern and npc's told me that I should be holding a mass at church and not screwing around at that perticular time. What the fucking great game it is! Fuck Witcher 3 in the ass!

• 2Worf

Del

Vyemm Raider
Not sure if it's just me, but ever since I arrived in Rattay, every time I try to talk to someone they demand that I pay them or they won't even talk to me. Trying to use any services like the tailor or armorer costs a fuckton. Sucks.

Are there any other cities that have an armorer or tailor?

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Not sure if it's just me, but ever since I arrived in Rattay, every time I try to talk to someone they demand that I pay them or they won't even talk to me. Trying to use any services like the tailor or armorer costs a fuckton. Sucks.

you ruined your faction, by being seen while stealing, murdering, .. you can reset your faction by doing a minor crime and serving the jail time, try punching a peasant or so

• 1Like

Del

Vyemm Raider
you ruined your faction, by being seen while stealing, murdering, .. you can reset your faction by doing a minor crime and serving the jail time, try punching a peasant or so
I don't remember ever committing a crime, but thanks. I'll do that.

• 1Picard

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Not having magic & dragons in this was a fucking retarded choice.

Hard pass.

• 6Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If they added a Female Black Dragon would that mollify everyone?

• 1SJW
  • 1Worf

Caliane

Black dragons are native to Japan. wtf would they be doing in Europe in 15th century?

• 2Worf

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm up to 19 hours played, almost all of that from yesterday I think. Really digging the game.

@hodj is right, the hardness of the game comes from the save system. I've only lost progress once to a stupid death (died from fall damage when I stepped off my horse. I think I was stepping off on the top of a cave, so the game may have some z-axis plane issues), but have to play totally differently since I can't save scum. There have been quite a few conversations and combat results that didn't lead to death, but I would love to have done differently that I couldn't because of the save system.

I imagine that as I get more comfortable using their save potions this will change and I'll suck down those potions often, but on my PC at least the game is stable and bug free enough so far that saving every hour or so is fine.