King's Raid

trendkiller123

Trakanon Raider
I'm up to 10% on protanius, considering how much harder he is, that's an accomplishment for me. There's a big jump in difficulty between normal and hard guild raids, I think the game could benefit from a level in between the two. My guild smashes normal and gets crushed by hard.

Vespa finally added something that i was happy to spend money on, RMT inventory expansion. 250rubies for 8slots felt very steep for me considering rubies are primarily used in speeding up my character progression. Was happy to spend on 400 extra slots, whether or not it is a better value than spending rubies.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm up to 10% on protanius, considering how much harder he is, that's an accomplishment for me. There's a big jump in difficulty between normal and hard guild raids, I think the game could benefit from a level in between the two. My guild smashes normal and gets crushed by hard.

Vespa finally added something that i was happy to spend money on, RMT inventory expansion. 250rubies for 8slots felt very steep for me considering rubies are primarily used in speeding up my character progression. Was happy to spend on 400 extra slots, whether or not it is a better value than spending rubies.
I'm at 176 inventory slots now, and I'm not sure what I would do with another 400. Am I doing something wrong? :(

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I took a week off of this but am going to come back again. I’m not stacked or hardcore but wouldn’t mind finding a guild to join and jump in on some content.

Think I’ve got Klause, Epis, the mage chick and Freya at 61 and T1. I’ve got a few summon tickets too. Just never really tried to build an actual team. Epis has her UW from Arena points.

trendkiller123

Trakanon Raider
Mage chick would be Maria I assume? That's a solid team to get you through the chapters, may have some trouble on the physical immune ones though.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I took a week off of this but am going to come back again. I’m not stacked or hardcore but wouldn’t mind finding a guild to join and jump in on some content.

Think I’ve got Klause, Epis, the mage chick and Freya at 61 and T1. I’ve got a few summon tickets too. Just never really tried to build an actual team. Epis has her UW from Arena points.
Skyefyre is the guild I'm in if you're on the NA server. The GM does routinely purge inactives at the end of every week so that may effect your decision to join.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Picked this up again after taking a year off. Had a lot of freebies waiting and there's some sort of event going on right now.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I T5'd my Mitra today and got top 2% :D

A465453C-B034-4B2A-A478-17AAFF644F65.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

trendkiller123

Trakanon Raider
Damn! I've got Requina (t3 no uw) and Nyx (t5 UW) supported by Miruru, Phillop, and Kaulah as my damage core for WB2. I need to spend more time farming gear.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
They nerfed the shit out of Gladi. I feel bad for the people who have him and his UW :(

sukik

So after the patch, should I be selling or grinding my extra orange, purple, blue gear? Haven't really tried to figure out the gifts and reputation.

• 1Like

trendkiller123

Trakanon Raider
So after the patch, should I be selling or grinding my extra orange, purple, blue gear? Haven't really tried to figure out the gifts and reputation.

I've been selling recently simply because i have alot of dust currently and could use more gold. Since the recent QoL changes gold has more value than it ever has due to May's shop offering alot more stuff worth buying.

Also, finally beat ToC! 75 was a pain, gotta have some uber pdmg. Getting Requina, even without her UW, was a great choice for me.

sukik

I hit 70 last night on my primary team(clause, artemia, uw epis, kaulah) so I've started gearing up again. Magic heavy but I hope I can get a team to 80 and farm a decent amount of gear before pulling up my B team(jane, nyx, uw miruru, frey).

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I hit 70 last night on my primary team(clause, artemia, uw epis, kaulah) so I've started gearing up again. Magic heavy but I hope I can get a team to 80 and farm a decent amount of gear before pulling up my B team(jane, nyx, uw miruru, frey).
It's tempting to see fast progression and leveling on multiple heroes, but I highly recommend focusing on getting at least your epis to 80 and t3 before focusing on anything else. Once your team is 72-73 you'll be able to clear most of CH7 on story and normal. 75-78 will let you clear most of hard. Tank and DPS at T2, level 80, and a little luck will be enough to manually clear CH7 Hell.

Once you're able to auto 7-4 on Hell levels and gold will come very fast. Having a strong DPS at 80 makes leveling your other characters much, much faster. And Epis can solo all of the conquests on hell difficulty (except CH7 of course). You'll get levelS per day if you stack hot time and a 1 hour xp booster (even better if you have a 1 or 7 day xp boost) while doing all of the Hell conquests.

• 1Like

sukik

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize separate conquests are different key sets, guess it doesn't matter til hell levels. Apped to skyfyre. One week kick doesn't sound bad. All I seem to find are dead guilds or poopsock guilds.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the info. I didn't realize separate conquests are different key sets, guess it doesn't matter til hell levels. Apped to skyfyre. One week kick doesn't sound bad. All I seem to find are dead guilds or poopsock guilds.
I'd be shocked if you couldn't handle hell conquests (non CH7) with your comp. You may not be able to auto them, but they're worth doing for huge xp spikes and filled potions. Ideally you wouldn't be full on stamina, but if you have to choose between doing conquests or "wasting" stamina regen, waste the stamina every time.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Just saw you got invited to the guild. Hop in the guild raid when you can for a little bonus gold and guild points. Don't forget to check the guild shop and grab the fragments and skill books that unlock after guild raid stages have been cleared :)

sukik

I'd be shocked if you couldn't handle hell conquests (non CH7) with your comp. You may not be able to auto them, but they're worth doing for huge xp spikes and filled potions. Ideally you wouldn't be full on stamina, but if you have to choose between doing conquests or "wasting" stamina regen, waste the stamina every time.
I tried one on hell mode but I hit the enrage timer so I probably have gear issues. I've been using this as a rough guide, is it accurate?
Gear Guides? • r/Kings_Raid

Just saw you got invited to the guild. Hop in the guild raid when you can for a little bonus gold and guild points. Don't forget to check the guild shop and grab the fragments and skill books that unlock after guild raid stages have been cleared :)
I have 4-5 days before I can do guild raids since I left my dead guild Friday. Are there tiers to guild raid? like a normal tier/hard tier. And is any of it doable solo is it something people are always group up for?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Just picked this up a few days ago. Not gonna be spending much at all. Seems fun so far but wow, I really hit a wall at ch 5. I'm assuming that's just levels and that I just have to grind it out?

Running Kasel / Frey / Artemia / Epis at this point. UW for Artemia only. I have Phillop, Cleo, Roi, Clause sitting there doing nothing. I think I'm running the best comp at this point but I'm thinking maybe switch Kasel out for a better tank? Any opinions?

Also, any forum type guilds going on? I'm not willing to spend much at all, but would like to hang out with forum bros.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Just picked this up a few days ago. Not gonna be spending much at all. Seems fun so far but wow, I really hit a wall at ch 5. I'm assuming that's just levels and that I just have to grind it out?

Running Kasel / Frey / Artemia / Epis at this point. UW for Artemia only. I have Phillop, Cleo, Roi, Clause sitting there doing nothing. I think I'm running the best comp at this point but I'm thinking maybe switch Kasel out for a better tank? Any opinions?

Also, any forum type guilds going on? I'm not willing to spend much at all, but would like to hang out with forum bros.
Don't think there's many forum bros playing. Skyefyre is the name of the guild me and sukik are in.

Ch5 is hard for magic teams, but not impossible. You probably won't be able to auto several of the fights with your team comp until you out level and out gear it. Ch6 will be easier, but there's a lot of bosses that attack back line or AoE.

Level 61 is a good time to get someone to carry you through black dragon raids and buy tier 6 raid gear from the forge.

I'm Keebrams in game. I've cleared a friend spot for you to add me. It'll take about 15-20 minutes total to get enough raid currency to deck out 4 of your characters in raid gear. The guild also has at least one spot open if you want to join.

Edit: I main Epis as well. She's a solid hero. Really versatile and good for picking off annoying ranged and backline attackers. Artemia is also good, but I haven't used her much. Her UW makes her pretty universally good.

Last edited: