King's Raid

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I've seen that, and will probably do so once I get an equiped level 80 team, but right now my gear sucks and I'm trying to get to where I can at least farm normal and hard in act 7 so anything helps.
I know a guy who can carry you through as many dragon raids as you want. Alkorin Alkorin has met him too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Gonna have to send that guy another tell soon!

At this point, I'm focusing on getting my crew up to ~70 so I can start getting some t7 and clearing hell modes. Too hard to do reliably at 66, so I'm basically stuck farming hard mode ch6 for now.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
The patch today reset a bunch of stuff (quest progression, login rewards, reforge stat and number of reforges on items) and added a new item type - treasures. They generally seem strong, but the fact that they're acquirable in the same way as UWs makes them impossible to target beyond class special summons. Even the fragments you can use for crafting a Treasure Ticket only gives you a random treasure, not a selector like UW fragment crafting gets you.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Man, I hope there's another 3* hero reward from the quest system. That would be sweet.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Maybe for super new accounts (less than 10 days I think?), but there was never a hero ticket in the long quest chain. The rewards are much much more valuable than they were before though. I didn't keep track, but it's something like thousands of fragments, hundreds of essences (maybe up to 1,000), a few infinite stones, hundreds of rubies, dozens of dungeon/stockade/treasury reset keys, and t4-t6 gear selectors (you choose the secondary stats).

I'm on the last quest now (have 7 t5 heroes) and it rewards 3 infinite stones.

upload_2018-3-23_9-19-31.png

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Hmm, that's weird, there was definitely a 3* hero ticket in there for me. So yeah, maybe for super new accounts. Who knows.

That reward seems like a kick in the groin. You've just used how many stones to get there at that point?

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I know a guy who can carry you through as many dragon raids as you want. Alkorin Alkorin has met him too.
I might hit you up for that at some point since dragon gear is end game? Or is the guild stuff better. Making headway through chapter 7 now since I got epis t3 ,clause t2 and artemia t2. Wishing I'd raised miruru instead of artemia since I have miruru's UW. Would've saved resources and farming time. Ah well

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I might hit you up for that at some point since dragon gear is end game? Or is the guild stuff better. Making headway through chapter 7 now since I got epis t3 ,clause t2 and artemia t2. Wishing I'd raised miruru instead of artemia since I have miruru's UW. Would've saved resources and farming time. Ah well
Hit me up any time. I'm most likely to see it if you ping me on discord. The t7 guild stuff is good in certain situations (world boss and guild raid, possibly dragon raids for some heroes). In general, everyone wants black dragon gear. Certain builds might favor 2 black dragon, 2 fire dragon split or 4 ice dragon set, but those are rare exceptions.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Oh and you only get t7 guild armor from hard guild raids, which this guild isn't doing, so it's a moot point.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not sure I fully understand the dragon raid thing. Tried to join a 60 Black Dragon and I guess the other two members already had everyone of my main party in the group so I couldn’t join with anyone of my squad that was level appropriate. Maybe if I host one and get others to join.

Klause, Epis, and Freya are T2 now with Freya unlocked, just can’t quite DPA her before she full heals and enrage timer. My gear is pretty bad though since I haven’t done anything but the story to push through to the higher tiers.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Viska is a pretty badass tank. I was running Clause, but I wanted some magic amp action, and wow. I'm clearing through Hell modes like nothing now.

Need to get her UW, but even without it, no problem. Runed +atk/pdef/pdodge right now and using 4BD set, but I might switch that up once I get her UW. We'll see.

1522607752366.png

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Viska is a pretty badass tank. I was running Clause, but I wanted some magic amp action, and wow. I'm clearing through Hell modes like nothing now.

Need to get her UW, but even without it, no problem. Runed +atk/pdef/pdodge right now and using 4BD set, but I might switch that up once I get her UW. We'll see.

View attachment 164018
37k PDEF is definitely solid for tanking. 2.4 mil HP would mean she'd need a babysitter for chapter 7 hell modes, but Laias may be enough.

Save up your raid points (230k) to get some common treasures so you have that much more hp and you'll have CH7 hell cleared before your first 30 days played.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yep, getting there. Viska is still squishy sometimes but I have some gear upgrading to do.

That mdmg amp though:

1522672882550.png

sukik

I was using Jane for similar reasons but went back to Clause after reading up on which tanks were useful in later raids. The transcend event has been nice. Got Epis T5, Clause & Artemia t3 and Kaulah t2. That chapters 7 freeze CC has been a pain but I'm slowly working through the hell levels.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Hit 80 on my main squad today, time to focus on getting my p.atk team to 70something and then I can clear hell ch 5, I guess.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'd bet that even a single physical dps in their low 70's is enough for Ch5 Hell.

trendkiller123

Trakanon Raider
Took a break from the game. Back with the intent of getting an alt account up to be able to run bd70's with two accounts. Not a fan that i can't farm end-game gear without relying on others.

Planned team for safe as possible bd70 is: Morrah, Sonia, Laias, Annette, Artemia, Lorraine, Theo, and either Epis or Maria. Dependent on if I feel I need more CC.

Liking the new changes, party mode is meh since you can only provide one monster. Did all the new quest lines for hella mats. got 8 stones on craft with 2 more to craft after. Good stuff.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I’ve almosy got my main squad to 70. Been slow going as a few days slipped by last week and this weekend. Then want to find someone to leech some BD runs off of to gear up a bit. Comparing my Clause to Alk’s Viska is just embarrassing, hah.

Did have a decent BD65 group the other day but figured why waste the stamina when I’m 1 level away from 70.

Also kind of lost on the whole Amity / relationship thing. Never done anything at the inn or crafted a present. Whenever I’m capped at 3k think I just bought something randomly to get it back down.

sukik

The Hero Inn gives you free characters basically. Visit the inn, talk to the hero in the inn, give the hero there money & gifts(amity points) daily. After x number of days you'll get that character. Rinse repeat.
I've been throwing stamina at soloing ~67 bd raids since I can never find the time to do them properly, at least I get some dragon points that'll eventually lead to some treasure. They give us so much stamina each day it's hard to go through it all.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Letting an emulator like Nox run on autoplay during hot time bonuses is a good way to burn through stamina. I turn on an auto repeat macro and let it run over night for a little bonus xp and gold too (admittedly that's super min/max and not at all necessary).