Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter accident, 41

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it's actually more sad that his 13yr daughter was one of the victims but she's just
the deaths of Bryant and four others aboard the craft.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
it's actually more sad that his 13yr daughter was one of the victims but she's just

Yeah that’s gut wrenching. The news originally said something like his ‘four daughters died’ and someone said out loud “N***** had four daughters??”

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard

Fadaar

That guy
Was never a big basketball fan but Kobe was probably my favorite player growing up, I was a little too young to truly appreciate Jordan. RIP Mamba, was nice to see him drop 60 that final game instead of overrated ass Golden State break the wins record.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like

Siliconemelons

Wasn't Kobe the guy that had the meme's that Kobe was perfect family man, rose for being poor - paid his mama's house off etc. Never cheated married one woman had 4 kids etc.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
even in death kobe took some bitches career
1580082967833.jpeg

Alison Morris
she just moved to msnbc too

Shortly after, a Change.org petition called for Morris to be fired.

She denied using the slur in a tweet Sunday evening.

“Earlier today, while reporting on the tragic news of Kobe Bryant’s passing, I unfortunately stuttered on air, combining the names of the Knicks and the Lakers to say “Nakers,’” Morris tweeted.

“Please know I did not & would NEVER use a racist term. I apologize for the confusion this caused,” she continued.

sure...

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I went to walgreens to buy a B.O. stick about half hr ago. Big dopey white dude in the parking lot head to toe in Lakers gear. I asked 'because Kobe?', 'Yo my heart is broken dawg!' he started making actual tears. Its was a very odd scene.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Sounds like she fucked up and was in the middle of saying Knicks and corrected herself. It'll cost her her job, but given her hair at least the people out to ruin her will be familiar faces.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL... no one's buying that explanation. Given the story & timing that might be the worst slip up in news anchor history.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
ESPN (@espn) Tweeted:
LeBron is met with emotional hugs after landing in Los Angeles following the death of Kobe Bryant.

(via NBC4 Los Angeles) https://t.co/Fx9jt2qZVi

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Pops

Vanessa, playing the long con, ends up with everything. Soon to have a seat on the View.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^

Okay then.

That is a big helicopter. I was thinking Bell Jetranger or Hughes 500 type.

Couldn't have imagined a civilian owning something like that.