Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter accident, 41

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
My super popular opinion: If teams want to retire his number, that's up to them and not you. None of them owe you shit and you don't get a vote
They absolutely owe the retards that still watch the shit sport

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
1580217263804.png

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You can tell he's sincere because of all the mourning threads he starts when regular people die. They got to be such a problem that @anadmin merged them altogether and hid them from everyone but him. He's just angry that we don't post in his thread anymore.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mean outside my kids and wife I wouldn't give a shit if any other human died. I don't say that though

Except that sentence explaining it

Permanently etched on the internet

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think it's kind of interesting to think about how people react to strangers dying. Certain people will be distraught all day about hearing about 6 kids getting shot in a school shooting, but then listen to a traffic report talking about a fatal accident and just think "Oh shit now it's going to take me longer to get to work!". 150,000 people die every day worldwide. 7500 per day in the US alone, but unless we know them or there is something unusual about it, we don't care, but then sometimes we do.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
believe all women, even ones with friends and family say that they are obsessed with celebrity and wanted to hunt men
NINTCHDBPICT000558054526.jpg

• 1Garbage

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I mean outside my kids and wife I wouldn't give a shit if any other human died. I don't say that though

Except that sentence explaining it

Permanently etched on the internet
And quoted for posterity.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I could see how someone who dislikes the guy could not want him to get the honor without calling him a faggot. Especially since this guy was a lying, adulterous, literal violent rapist who would be in prison for life without his money to get him off Scott free.

Stop being a faggot about other faggots opinions.
what? He didn't rape anyone.
The "victim" showed up to the rape exam with anothers men semen in her, in addition to kobe.

So she got raped went home had sex with boyfriend then go to the test.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
what? He didn't rape anyone.
The "victim" showed up to the rape exam with anothers men semen in her, in addition to kobe.

So she got raped went home had sex with boyfriend then go to the test.
just b/c she was a cum dumpster, doesn't mean she wasn't raped

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
so... I know Simpsons predicts a lot of stuff, but here's a Comedy Central cartoon from 2016. Creepy

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
believe all women, even ones with friends and family say that they are obsessed with celebrity and wanted to hunt men
NINTCHDBPICT000558054526.jpg

CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT WESTWORLD SEASON 3...GUNNNA BE LIT FAM.

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Kobe's wife is posting on social media right now, asking everyone to donate to her Mamba fund for the victims families.

That's the wife of Kobe Bryant who used a $10M helicopter to beat traffic and was worth $600 million, asking American families to give money to her so she can give it to people her extremely wealthy husband got killed.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Kobe's wife is posting on social media right now, asking everyone to donate to her Mamba fund for the victims families.

That's the wife of Kobe Bryant who used a $10M helicopter to beat traffic and was worth $600 million.

My brother told stories about how he and several NBA players kept in touch, Kobe being one of them. I always kinda just assumed he was lying his ass off and that hasn't changed but I remember one story that he told us was about how he and he alone was responsible for Kobe and his wife staying together amid a divorce possibility.

Just thought I'd share because it seemed appropriate.

• 3Garbage
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

That's the wife of Kobe Bryant who used a $10M helicopter to beat traffic and was worth $600 million, asking American families to give money to her so she can give it to people her extremely wealthy husband got killed.

she could just sell her "get me out of rape" ring

In July 2003 Bryant was charged with the sexual assault of a 19-year-old employee of a hotel in Edwards, Colorado. Bryant admitted to adultery — which led to very public challenges with his wife, Vanessa, and the purchase of a reportedly $4 million diamond ring — but said he had not raped the woman, that everything was consensual.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Your brother played in the NBA?

Nope, he played basketball and, depending on how deep down the rabbit hole you go, he was:

Spring Training fodder in Florida for the NBA.
Received offers to play abroad but turned them down.
Became a Merc with Blackwater (before they changed). (getting paid a whopping 36.000 a year while in field ops)
A personal bodyguard to people attending the G7.
Met President Bush (and "got a book signed" for my dad) during one of his protection duties.

All while:

Deaf in one ear
Dyslexic
Suffering from major heart and health issues
Constantly unable to do the most basic of tasks effectively or with direction.

---

The Kobe story stuck out to me because...Kobe. He told more stories, which were more insane than the last but there was always a grain of truth in his stories that made them vaguely possible.

Like "I missed calling Kobe on his birthday because my phone (died, got lost...whatever) so I called him later and wished him well and he asked me for my address, so I gave it to him and he sent me this" he then shows off his iPhone that has somethign like "To *MY BROTHERS NAME* From Kobe" or something to that effect etched on the back.

So, I could be like, "Dude did you fucking etch a phone you bought with that?" Which would basically cause my dad to go ballistic because my dad worships my brother OR...I could eat it and just tell other people about my insane brother in a therapeutic version of:

giphy.gif

• 1Blown
  • 1Worf