Laptop Computers

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Not sure if it's marketed as one, but it has the horsepower to be one for sure. It's more because the power draw for the 7940hs is thermal capped at 85W most likely.
have you ever looked at getting a usb c - pd charger?

i think the max is 100w
b324756a7826535d7ac15b873552b59e.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, Got this guy coming already.

i think thats just a hub, no charger included
Supports up to 100W (minus 15W for operation) pass-through charging so you can power up a 15” MacBook Pro at full speed—all while accessing the hub’s other functions. (Charger not included)

anker has a 100w charger
d9a5d2c1a7e59f1b8398fed81ee3d0af.png

Mac Book Pro Charger, 100W USB C Charger, Anker Compact and Foldable Fast Charger for MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Samsung Galaxy, iPad Pro, and All USB C Devices, 5 ft USB C to USB C Cable Included

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Going to sell off my Eluktronics Max 15. Nothing wrong with it really, just replaced it a few months back with a smaller Thinkpad X1 that works better for traveling on the road. I don't need the 3080 or clunky power supply and more limited battery life while in meetings. I just use an Asus ZenScreen as a second monitor in the hotel room.

View attachment 486485

If anyone is interested let me know. Only defect is a missing cover / chip on the right hinge. Got knocked off in my laptop bag at some point.

Ended up picking up a Alienware laptop to play BG3 and starfield on the beach. Dell had a great sale. Normally it’s around $4k but snagged it for. 2200.

Alienware x17 R2
12 gen I-9-12900 14 core
32 ram
2 Tb SSd
3080 TI
Etc

Absolute overkill but I love it

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was wondering why you had a battery pack on a table, why do you need a 40" panel on a laptop.
Went back to college to get another degree back in 2010~ and had a 17" laptop. Worst decision ever, at least for the seats that Virginia Commonwealth University has in their lecture halls. Laptop taking up my seat and hanging over the edge of another seat because the little fucking table was a god damn JOKE. Hope he has regular classes for his sake using that monster.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Went back to college to get another degree back in 2010~ and had a 17" laptop. Worst decision ever, at least for the seats that Virginia Commonwealth University has in their lecture halls. Laptop taking up my seat and hanging over the edge of another seat because the little fucking table was a god damn JOKE. Hope he has regular classes for his sake using that monster.
Yep I made that mistake once, now 13-15 only.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Online only for my new program. And the new laptop is 15.6" screen. Mostly going to use it as my main PC.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Online only for my new program. And the new laptop is 15.6" screen. Mostly going to use it as my main PC.

I feel like it’s 2002 again and 1/2 the forum in college again. Adderall time before the raidsbros.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Need a laptop but dont want to spend more than $500 as usual, I swap them every 2-3 years anyways

Found this laptop, is it a good deal for $500?

Primary use will be Telegram, MS Paint, shitposting, web browsing, school work and keeping 70 browser tabs open for months at a time

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My Lenovo chromebook has a habit of turning off its own speakers. Every so often it will just stop making sound and I have to close the lid and open it back up to fix it. Not really a serious problem but it's annoying.