Last Epoch

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I remember when "this was just a small investment, we will keep doing what we do" for Grinding Gear Games...

based commentary in this vid
Didn’t GGG ruin their own lands? I thought everything they did was their own doing, not tencent.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Didn’t GGG ruin their own lands? I thought everything they did was their own doing, not tencent.

What a coincidence huh

I saw an obvious change in things and participants in that thread once Tencent rolled in. Interestingly enough, I rolled out and am very pleased with that decision in retrospect.

Chris still doing the "thanks for buying stash tabs to support my little game" shit is so fucking cringe after selling out and getting billions of Tencent backing.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
If they can now actually get the funding and resources needed to polish it up, implement Online mode well with league/season continual support, I don't give a shit who owns them. Give them money to finally finish the game.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
You can be given money to ruin the game too.

The current "game" has been out for years. Everyone who has wanted to play it has played it. What could be ruined at this point? Funding = finishing the game. If that finished product sucks, well at least it will be complete and people can move on.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Have you seen what's been done to movies and video games in the last decade?

Are you familiar with a company called "Blizzard Entertainment"?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Still waiting on MP

People say this then will all be at different points in the campaign than their friends

We will see how much it matters

Ladders and the classes being finished would matter more to me

I'll of course play some multi

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
If they can now actually get the funding and resources needed to polish it up, implement Online mode well with league/season continual support, I don't give a shit who owns them. Give them money to finally finish the game.

I'm pretty sure multiplayer is going to be next month, they were very close with the last update.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty sure multiplayer is going to be next month, they were very close with the last update.
I expect update schedule to slow down now that they have enough money for ferarris, hookers, coke, and dirt bikes.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I almost only duo or play single.

I’m on the side of wait and see with Tencent. They’re an awful company, but I don’t really feel they impacted PoE much. The game is nearly a decade old. And leagues don’t always make a perfectly evergreen game. Their balance swings wildly and some of the recent archetypes are not fun (two buttoners) and then there seems to be two design teams that do not talk. Etc etc. they’ve “killed” their own game. (And it’s still still the best arpg out there. That can be it’s own problem) Has poe league concurrent users came back up from the recent Nerfening league?

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
There's a big difference in the characters and design of heist versus what was revealed in act 4 when it came out.

It's obvious.

Have no doubt it will eventually happen here when they force the cringe in. Will enjoy it before then and dip when I detect it.

Caeden

There's a big difference in the characters and design of heist versus what was revealed in act 4 when it came out.

It's obvious.

Have no doubt it will eventually happen here when they force the cringe in. Will enjoy it before then and dip when I detect it.
Gotta say I don’t see the cringe of heist. I see the bordom. I feel the design of heist was simply to make it take longer to blast content. A whole bunch of the lines the classes say are cringey during the acts.

what i see is a bunch of people trying to write story for games that are supposed to be light on story. It more has to do with trying to get a good story when the acts were so bad on story they made D3 seem like a literary masterpiece. Heist probably has the most story ever for a random league and it’s fucking awful.

Sirus and the Elderslayers was an awesome overall story. Fit the tone. Current shit is great in terms of attracting more eldritch horrors. I just don’t see what you’re seeing here.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This game has so much potential and yet its just not being utilized. I feel this is the curse of early access type shit.

Caeden

This game has so much potential and yet its just not being utilized. I feel this is the curse of early access type shit.
So I think the problem isn’t early access. I think it’s more a matter that the original path of exile guys had a better initial vision and refined better and faster early on. Frankly I think the talent on early poe was better.

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm really enjoying this game, I wanted to like POE but I didn't like how you were forced to follow a guide for builds. I enjoy screwing around with ideas and builds.

• 1Like