Latin fever ( not the good kind )

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

CnCGOD_sl

shitlord
Well this is ruining my chances of taking a quick beach vacation before kid #1 is born. Not taking my pregnant wife to the Caribbean or Florida with even a .01% chance of this shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well this is ruining my chances of taking a quick beach vacation before kid #1 is born. Not taking my pregnant wife to the Caribbean or Florida with even a .01% chance of this shit.
aww, come on, having a pinhead baby isnt so bad. the circus is always looking to employ them.
tongue.png

CnCGOD_sl

shitlord
We had an awesome Aruba thing planned (refundable thankfully) and had to cancel it. Then it spread to Florida and we just gave up
frown.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We had an awesome Aruba thing planned (refundable thankfully) and had to cancel it. Then it spread to Florida and we just gave up
frown.png
Is this true? I thought it was related to the shit water? How the fuck did it travel this far north so quickly via mosquitoes?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I read a report last week that they weren't sure that mosquitos was the transmitter. That came from someone at WHO.

Still early I guess.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
NPR was saying that it shares a recent common ancestor with west nile. It has evolved from the same or at least a similar life form. To think it uses mosquitoes to change vector and find locomotion would not be a stretch.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NPR was saying that it shares a recent common ancestor with west nile. It has evolved from the same or at least a similar life form. To think it uses mosquitoes to change vector and find locomotion would not be a stretch.
If it shows up in Madagascar, abandon all hope...