Le Football 2018/2019

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm assuming you made that comment as you wanted Bayern to win. So I'm laughing that they didn't. All in good jest regardless.

Oh I was hoping they'd win, that first goal was just such a double take of "the fuck was he thinking".

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
Ajax vs. Juventus
Liverpool vs. Porto
Tottenham vs. Man City
Man Utd vs. Barcelona

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fantastic draw for us

United got it bad.

Don’t count the Spurs out. They could beat city.

Merrith

Fantastic draw for us

United got it bad.

Don’t count the Spurs out. They could beat city.

I feel like Spurs/City COULD be the most competitive, or City could stomp all over them. We'll see.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Just need Spurs to win or draw the league game. Don't care what happens in their CL match as we won't see them until the final regardless.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm pretty amazed even with VAR the ref did not see a penalty against Liverpool from the handball there. Porto's player was right behind him and could have easily scored a goal, but he elbowed the ball out...

Sure, it's not a card, which sometimes gets very dubious calls. But imo it's a penalty.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm pretty amazed even with VAR the ref did not see a penalty against Liverpool from the handball there. Porto's player was right behind him and could have easily scored a goal, but he elbowed the ball out...

Sure, it's not a card, which sometimes gets very dubious calls. But imo it's a penalty.

Do you still have sand in your vag over Bayern getting steamrolled by LFC? Otherwise I'm not sure how you can say the Porto player was going to score as Allison punched it out of bounds and it hit TAA's arm on the line or completely out of play. Was the Porto player going to score from off the field behind the net? Ridiculous and rightly not called.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you still have sand in your vag over Bayern getting steamrolled by LFC? Otherwise I'm not sure how you can say the Porto player was going to score as Allison punched it out of bounds and it hit TAA's arm on the line or completely out of play. Was the Porto player going to score from off the field behind the net? Ridiculous and rightly not called.

Numbnuts, I'm happy Bayern faggots got kicked out. He was in a position to get the ball, that is good enough.

Besides, check the nationality of LFCs coach again. Most people in Germany rooted for them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Numbnuts, I'm happy Bayern faggots got kicked out. He was in a position to get the ball, that is good enough.

Besides, check the nationality of LFCs coach again. Most people in Germany rooted for them.

Who was in a position to get the ball? If you truly believe the Porto player could have gotten to it then show a picture or video as I can't find any that don't show the ball going out of bounds for a corner regardless.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
qGOt1vU.jpg

Soares was the Porto player, and the ball would have gone out of bounds if Becker hadn't played it, he sent the ball back in, right at A-A's elbow.

sQvguDL.jpg

imo this is where Becker sent the ball back in.

Merrith

Ronaldo basically trying to drag Juventus to results all by himself. Barca a little lucky the tie isn't 1-1 today.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
qGOt1vU.jpg

Soares was the Porto player, and the ball would have gone out of bounds if Becker hadn't played it, he sent the ball back in, right at A-A's elbow.

sQvguDL.jpg

imo this is where Becker sent the ball back in.

You're on crack.

Ronaldo basically trying to drag Juventus to results all by himself. Barca a little lucky the tie isn't 1-1 today.

A little lucky it's not 1-1 when the other team don't have a single shot on goal?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This assumes there were zero chances that guys didn't blow, though (ahem Dalot).

I'd say Barca were there for the taking and ManU couldn't muster anything but harmless crosses into the box. But that's just my opinion.

Merrith

I'd say Barca were there for the taking and ManU couldn't muster anything but harmless crosses into the box. But that's just my opinion.

I think we both agree Barca were there for the taking today (I don't expect that at Camp Nou). I also agree they should have generated far more actual chances. They only needed to hit on one to go there 1-1, and I feel like they should have managed at least that.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You're a glass half full type of person. I look at it in that it just confirms ManU are miles away from being good and giving OGS the job when they did with no other competition just reinforces how poorly they are run.

Merrith

You're a glass half full type of person. I look at it in that it just confirms ManU are miles away from being good and giving OGS the job when they did with no other competition just reinforces how poorly they are run.

Brando, anyone is going to seem a glass half full person compared to how you're going to view United.