Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I FUCKING CALLED IT.

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU HATERS. LFC4LYFE.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
WTF is going on here

Ajax are about to Barcelona the feck out of this tie. Spurs in a CL final will absolutely end me

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
As an aside, it's been a great year for English football. Potentially have 4 teams in the EL/CL finals, City/LFC title race for the ages, Wolves, LCFC, Watford etc have had terrific, fun seasons. I wish Arsenal was better, and more competitive domestically but even with that it's been really great. The best part is, Manc decides to finally sack the special twat, then goes on a good run of form and just casually hands Ole the full time gig before the end of the season.

Great stuff

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
HOLY SHIT!!!

One of the great games of football I think I've ever seen. Unreal... Ajax and Barca, liquidate immediately

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Meh, not really what I think most LFC fans were looking for in regards to an opponent. Oh well.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would have preferred Ajax, simply because Klopp winning would be a pretty good thing, and Ajax winning would have been absolutely amazing.

Neki

Molten Core Raider

Speechless....

Things like that doesn't happen at Spurs....

wtf just happened?

dasnsaiuhdashiuhbnisdbiug

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And this is why football s the best sport in the world. Some casual observers complain about a lack of scoring, but this CL has put that to fucking bed, and has been for sometime now. I cant really remember a CL where we had a bunch of snoozefest 1 nills or a ton of draws etc.

It has been back and forth exhilarating ties each round. And my predicition of Liverpool winning the CL and PL LIVES! Unlikely City drop points but they will most defintely dispatch the Spurs. Klopp is going to be a fucking madman leading up to that game, he will outcoach Poch and they will win big. Mane is one of the best players on Earth and he doesnt get the credit he deserves. Liverpools roster is ridiculous with the amount of talent they have up and down the squad. Allison has been impregnable, losing only ONE match in 38 league games. Van Dijk has been maybe the best defender in the world over the last 8 months. Milner NEVER FUCKING STOPS. Then you have the obvious stars in Salah and Firmino, who were hurt lol.

Origi is a top level F, and they still have AOC, Shaqiri and Kieta, the abundance of quality they have, including their coaching staff should culminate in ultimate glory on the biggest stage.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Hah goddamn what a couple of games, an all English final is the stuff of dreams.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
This is my club.

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country." HAHAHAAAAA
what fuckery is this? what pathetic loser thought it would stop me from watching it?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user