Le Football 2018/2019

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
I dont really watch much soccer outside the world cup, but there has been a couple times when a couple US players have almost run into each other while going for the ball. Is that because its the opening game, or is that a regular thing in women's soccer?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just can’t bring myself to give two fucks about international after seeing Liverpool win.

If USA women’s does well that’s awesome though Usa 🇺🇸 merica

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Women are definitely not playing like the men. After 2 points up, men tend to slow way down, more ball control, and burn the clock shit. These women are still racing the ball to the goal... how many days until their next match?

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The line for this game was USA -10000 btw.

Probably should've bet it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Points, soccer, field, shopping cart, ass, pussy, apartment, bar, etc. We do not use your British words.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That seemed like poor sportswomanship to me, maybe soccer is just like that tho.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Points, soccer, field, shopping cart, ass, pussy, apartment, bar, etc. We do not use your British words.

No, you just watch our sport lol.

Not bright enough to realise that rejecting British words in a thread about a British sport makes you look dumb?

Is this post going to trigger you again?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Soccer is no longer owned by England, as much as you're not even ranked #1 in your "own" sport. It's certainly not a US sport, either, save for women. It is definitely a global sport.

It's not dumb to reject words that aren't apart of our lexicon, and you're being a pedantic asshole when you debate words that are clearly understood.

Be a little more inclusive, unless you're worried the States might actually start paying attention and become a contender... (hahaha, I couldn't keep a straight face typing that)

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
ahh being lectured to about football by an American who can't even get the terminology correct. The game you're watching is decided by goals, the winner of the match you're watching wins points.

lol

And England for virtually the entirety of football's existence have never been a #1 ranked team, apart from the time the World Cup was played in England. Fucking hell, I mean one of the most popular football songs ever has the line "30 years of hurt", and you think pointing this out is a diss? Hahaha

I mean, it's not like my team just won the biggest prize in football 10 days ago, lol.

Retards