Le Football 2018/2019

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Both of my daughters soccer teams are having Whatsapp debates about whether that was fair play or not. It was paid professionals vs. amateurs, not really sure what the best option is but probably not celebrating every goal past 8 as if it was something worth celebrating.

Last edited:

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, the celebrating was the only thing I had a problem with. Theyre all adults though. If you dont like it, then stop it.

When goal differential matters in a tournament like this, then you can't just stop.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I'll give them this much, there was hardly a hint of all the pussy diving shit that has befouled the men's game in the last couple decades. These chicks get tackled and get their asses right back up and keep playing.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No one asked us to stop when we were up 0-4 against Brazil at half time in Brazil.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The irony here is I'm sure none of the Canadians complaining were saying anything when their hockey team was up like 15-0 on Belarus or whoever.

Merrith

isn't that literally just one point scored ahead of your opponent?

That would be this

71WrW4r2NEL._SX466_.jpg

If you need any more help, just ask

• 1Worf

faille

Molten Core Raider
What a massive result.
Thought we were on our way home but now we're right back in it.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Was a great comeback... fecking hate Brazil. My wife somehow convinced herself that South Africa would be fun to watch, whoops

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
o48XWsw.png

lol what the shit. One pass on target every three minutes.

If ARG were slightly better at defending, this game would be completly unwatchable, but ENG keeps giving away opportunities :)

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Our Gold Cup Match is tomorrow bro

You hyped for what might be one of the worst US mens teams in recent memory? It's going to be Pulisic getting the shit kicked out of him while the other 10 flail around.

Merrith

You hyped for what might be one of the worst US mens teams in recent memory? It's going to be Pulisic getting the shit kicked out of him while the other 10 flail around.

That is pretty much what I'm expecting. A lot of us are looking at the Berhalter hire and wondering if Tab Ramos would have been a better choice, but I'm not sure it would make much of a difference.