League Of Legends

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Azubu.tv has better HD than twitch, fyi.

edit: Anyone choke on their drink watching that flash + crescendo fail?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Royal sealed their fate when they caught Faker with a fancy teleport plus Sona ultimate, pushed middle, and then for some reason decided to Orianna ult just Jarvan and dive rather than take the turret and walk away. An easy objective to narrow the gold deficit turned into a bigger hole and that turret never went down for the rest of the game.

edit - feels like SK has the better team in game two

edit edit - if I wake up tomorrow and the outcome is anything other than SK wins in three or four games I'll be fucking shocked and have many interesting games to look forward to watching. As I turn in for the evening it looks like a blowout in the making.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I could be that Rumble. That could be me sitting there at Worlds. I can lose lane, farm poorly, ult badly, get caught, get my team aced, and lose the game.

Watching this I can't see the Royal that defeated Fnatic.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Would be pretty amazing to see a reverse sweep and have Royal take it 3-2. Especially since SKT has been known to do that. Unfortunately with the way Piglet is playing I don't see that happening. That guy is a complete monster so far this entire series.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Stayed up late when I really needed the sleep to watch Royal's top lane get wrecked in lane and go on to fail massively.

I for one am looking forward to buying World Championship Zyra. I'm kinda disappointed that Orianna didn't get to have a second Worlds skin.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The story of the finals was Royal's top laner having having absolutely no answers to Jax during laning and playing mediocre when laning was over combined with the team choosing multiple times to chase an extra kill (while behind on gold) after a won team fight rather than secure an open objective and that chase turning into a fiasco.

The last game was SKT just being better. Flat out 100% "we are better than you now go away" better.

Xalara

Golden Squire
Kinda sucked that the series was a sweep though
frown.png
You want it to be close for better entertainment value.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Last game wasn't really a game. Royal looked like I do when I drink too much and decide that singed support is a good idea but before I can hit Play I pass out at my computer desk.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Normal games always have messed up balance. I'm pretty sure its just based on games played and thats it. Our group of friends are constantly against diamond players and few of us are above gold... we just have a few guys with a lot of games played

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ya.. thats what they claim.. im just not sure its really true...
Everything I've seen points to that. There's tons of people on my friends list with 2 times as many wins as me that get nothing but the normal-queue equivalent of bronze V all day, whereas I get mostly get the same experience I do in my ranked so far playing against gold-platinum players.

Xalara

Golden Squire
I know it exists because my normal queue MMR is what got me placed in the division with the diamond/challenger tier players at my work's Riot sponsored company tournament despite being silver in solo queue.

Well, SKT looked really good last night. I do have to say that I'm pretty bummed we didn't get a close final set though, the only game that was even interesting was game two. Game three looked like a diamond vs bronze stomping. Outside of the analyst desk and game two, watching the event felt like kind of a waste of time.