League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Shen wouldnt be my choice, and I would probably reroll him, too, but I can see where the taunt would be really good in ARAM.

Plaid_sl

shitlord
VERY much looking forward to playing in s4 with these changes. S4 looks like it will have best QOL update league has had since I've been playing. Info on when patch will go live?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This is a bit of a chicken and egg argument. Supports now are balanced to be good with minimal amounts of gold and bad scaling. For a long time a lot of the supports had very strong AP scaling back when it was expected for them to build a full set or nearly full set of gear. The meta switched to favor the few champs who could manage with no items and then other support champs were balanced to be able to function in that style meta as well.

If they go back to expecting supports to have a full item build then the scaling can go back to how it used to be and so they would scale in power as does every other role in the game.
Supports with bad scaling are the exception, not the norm. Leona intentionally has shit scaling. Nami intentionally has shit scaling. That's about it. Supports aren't balanced around minimal gold either. Many of them predate the Eurolane bottom (ADC + someone who builds GP10 and doesn't farm) that became the game's standard bot lane. A whole bunch of them were never, ever designed to be partnered with an ADC and never farm. Sona, a champion designed for that environment, was a massive design failure. Lux launched as a support and went middle (excellent scaling). Orianna launched as mid or support (excellent scaling) and never went bottom. Zyra launched as an AP carry middle and ended up bottom (again, excellent scaling).

More gold in the bot lane is going to be more gold spent by good characters on good items. That's going to have a large effect on the game. I think it's awesome but I suspect that many players will not.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
VERY much looking forward to playing in s4 with these changes. S4 looks like it will have best QOL update league has had since I've been playing. Info on when patch will go live?
S3 doesn't end until the 11th of November so we will absolutely not enter preseason until at least then.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm really looking forward to a fresh season, some of the changes intrigue me. I think I want to focus more on practicing jungling from here on out.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Holy shit those patch notes. RIP in peace Zed.

And I don't understand why Riot feels the need to nerf Rengar even more.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
This shit is stupid.

I've been at around 95 points for over a week. I've won 8 out of 10. I am at 99 points. Zero points last game. What a load of shit.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
It doesn't and unlike you I have empathy for players at the bottom who never go anywhere and never understand why. Even the combative ones like Wizardhawke.
I'd just like to point out that i'm in silver now desperately grinding games trying to get my elise by season end =P.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Interesting change on Thresh's attack speed. I always wanted to play thresh in a solo lane, this might make him more viable for those drunk games where you want to have fun.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This shit is stupid.

I've been at around 95 points for over a week. I've won 8 out of 10. I am at 99 points. Zero points last game. What a load of shit.
I honestly didn't know you could get zero points at anything other than D1. I didn't think it even did that.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Win another one, zero again. This is bullshit.

On a more positive note, I just got a hearthstone key. I traded for mine so if someone wants to give me a Dreadknight Nasus skin or some shit it's yours.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Promo out of Bronze 5! Win game 1! Jax Top decides to afk after going 0/3! Lose following game! Sad times.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Win another one, zero again. This is bullshit.

On a more positive note, I just got a hearthstone key. I traded for mine so if someone wants to give me a Dreadknight Nasus skin or some shit it's yours.
I looked at your history the other day and saw you had won like 6/8 and were only at 98 points. Game disapproves of your methods, I think.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
RIP in peace, season 3. I look forward to a fresh start after playing my first season (3) and learning the ways of the ranked the hard way, the bronze way. Add me for season 4 for any other silvers with golden aspirations - deathbrite

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I see it so often in Twitch chat/Reddit that it doesn't even phase me anymore when I see it lol... Just an easy way to troll the grammar nazis. It seems like only high schoolers use the term, though.

Xalara

Golden Squire
I haven't been paying much attention to the Heimer rework, but he's either still going to suck or is going to be ridiculously overpowered. He's just one of those champions that's very hard to balance in my opinion :\

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Seeing some Heimers on streams and haven't seen a Heimer win a game yet. However, he might actually be balanced. Takes time to learn the new kit and it seems like he can dish out damage. If anything he'll probably be slightly OP.