League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
My hopes of a comeback have been dashed. The Flower Arrangers score the lowest points during Super Week and lose to the even more terrible team, The Spectaculars. I have failed.

Points For/Against update:

Points For:
( - ) 2180.23 Drtyrm's Dirty Rooms
(? 1) 2004.31 The Spectaculars
(? 1) 1993.35 Hodor Hodor
(? 2) 1973.17 Big Dumb Animals
(? 2) 1959.93 Such Team So League
(? 2) 1941.82 The Flower Arrangers
(? 2) 1911.2 Umbra
( - ) 1868.58 Never Played Fantasy

Points Against:
(? 1) 2136.4 Never Played Fantasy
(? 1) 2091.75 The Flower Arrangers
( - ) 2020.78 Drtyrm's Dirty Rooms
(? 1) 2015.62 Umbra
(? 1) 2005.73 Such Team So League
( - ) 1909.56 Big Dumb Animals
( - ) 1846.5 The Spectaculars
( - ) 1806.25 Hodor Hodor

Never Played Fantasy now holds title of having the hardest schedule while also scoring the least points of any team... How unlucky!

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Fun weekend of friendly normals this weekend.
1) Saw a ton of Fizz in the last few days. Even top.
2) Maokai top is a lot of fun, but really hard to carry with. Still too mana hungry to lane with unless you go Tear + Chalice.
3) Gragas is even better top, and a lot more fun. Holy shit this guy is good. Hard to carry as a tank though.
4) Fiora top was fun for a game.
5) Karma is a really fun champ top lane and as a support.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Have you played Ryze top at all?

I played quite a bit of him this weekend, he's pretty weak early game but is absolutely nuts later on.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Ryze will get absolutely chewed up by any decent toplaner and should never be making it anywhere near lategame.

penalty_sl

shitlord
something feels off about my mouse on my new gaming rig when playing this game.. I used to be able to last hit with ease, now its a struggle and constantly feels like I'm overshooting shit that I'm trying to click on.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Have you tweaked your mouse settings, is it the same mouse? Did you play without mouse specific drivers on the old machine vs with the specific drivers on the new one? or vice versa? What resolution are you playing the game on - did you increase it drastically?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
something feels off about my mouse on my new gaming rig when playing this game.. I used to be able to last hit with ease, now its a struggle and constantly feels like I'm overshooting shit that I'm trying to click on.
Mouse acceleration sometimes fucks shit up

penalty_sl

shitlord
Mouse acceleration sometimes fucks shit up
Have you tweaked your mouse settings, is it the same mouse? Did you play without mouse specific drivers on the old machine vs with the specific drivers on the new one? or vice versa? What resolution are you playing the game on - did you increase it drastically?
I turned off mouse acceleration and I've tinkered with the settings also. My resolution did go up compared to my old pc. I've tried using my old mouse so its not the new mouse.

The best I can explain it is when I'm trying to move my curser in small increments (like you would targeting between creeps to CS) my cursor jumps in little bits instead of just moving smoothly. Sure I can turn my speed down to shit to fix it, but then its too slow to move around.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Holy shit did I tank my MMR. I lost a few key games, and now I have nothing but insanely bad play making teams. I went from Gold II to Gold IV in a day.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I turned off mouse acceleration and I've tinkered with the settings also. My resolution did go up compared to my old pc. I've tried using my old mouse so its not the new mouse.

The best I can explain it is when I'm trying to move my curser in small increments (like you would targeting between creeps to CS) my cursor jumps in little bits instead of just moving smoothly. Sure I can turn my speed down to shit to fix it, but then its too slow to move around.
Ooh that problem. I assume you have a Logitech mouse. Turn off on board memory and switch to pc memory. It'll fix it right up.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy shit did I tank my MMR. I lost a few key games, and now I have nothing but insanely bad play making teams. I went from Gold II to Gold IV in a day.
That's like me. I honestly don't know what happened because I use to be probably +20 or so for my W/L ratio and now I'm down like 15 games or so. Went from plat 1 to plat 5 (i'm in my plat 4 promos again! whoooo) yet I still win ~20+ per win and only lose ~15 but good lord this past month I've sucked ass (err I mean, my team has sucked ass) Or it could be the fact that the only times I've played league this month have been either fri/sat nights when I'm super drunk. Either way...

Probably also doesn't help that I play Shaco & Fiddle all the time, do fairly well with them but I'm like I swear a combined ratio of 10-30 on them lol.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am hopeful for my fantasy team this week still, but good god, Creaton is almost single-handedly beating my team right now :l

Maybe Candypanda could like, get assists at least today~

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am hopeful for my fantasy team this week still, but good god, Creaton is almost single-handedly beating my team right now :l

Maybe Candypanda could like, get assists at least today~
I just gotta prove I'm still a top team by crushing all you bottom of the barrel teams. First Flowers, now you! <3