League Of Legends

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
game 1
wrote that game off as a loss when dyrus got rumble. and i was nodding to myself how wise and knowledge i was, as they couldn't kill anyone. and then lustboy annie teamfights happened. wowzer

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
game 1
wrote that game off as a loss when dyrus got rumble. and i was nodding to myself how wise and knowledge i was, as they couldn't kill anyone. and then lustboy annie teamfights happened. wowzer
Insane. I had given up on TSM, couldn't see any real way for them to deal with the initiation and figured they'd just lose teamfights in base until game end. Serves me right for having no faith.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Insane. I had given up on TSM, couldn't see any real way for them to deal with the initiation and figured they'd just lose teamfights in base until game end. Serves me right for having no faith.
I had questioned the rumble pick as well , however, I did not count them out as they have been doing this a lot in the NA LCS. Losing early, only to come back and dominate like they had been winning all game. I dunno who the fuck they are but this TSM is scary.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
Their team fighting was at a completely different level than WE in that one, they just danced around that Sion and murdered their dps. Lustboy especially was insane.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
game 2
dyrus still shit on rumble. but he somehow has taunt as a 2nd passive to keep spirit from ganking mid and bot.

skrala

He outfarmed the mao despite getting ganked repeatedly, I'm not sure I'd call that a shit game. Rumble needs very little farm, if they want to kill Dyrus over and over that's a win for TSM all day. He drew so much attention they destroyed the rest of the map.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
game 2
dyrus still shit on rumble. but he somehow has taunt as a 2nd passive to keep spirit from ganking mid and bot.
People on reddit say that stuff too but look at that game: they traded mid/bot and total control over bot jungle for a few kills on Rumble which didn't even deny him any farm OR get them top tower. So add up the kill/assist gold for a 0/2 and 0/3 rumble then compare that to the massive pressure Santorin put on mid/bot, drag, and complete vision control. Teams have been ganking Dyrus since S1 and TSM likes it that way; they know how to play around it and make it an advantage.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
People on reddit say that stuff too but look at that game: they traded mid/bot and total control over bot jungle for a few kills on Rumble which didn't even deny him any farm OR get them top tower. So add up the kill/assist gold for a 0/2 and 0/3 rumble then compare that to the massive pressure Santorin put on mid/bot, drag, and complete vision control. Teams have been ganking Dyrus since S1 and TSM likes it that way; they know how to play around it and make it an advantage.
i guess you stopped after one sentence. and the rumble comment was because of missed ults

skrala

It's amazing how little people understand the game at this point. Those kills gave very little to WE. TSM is perfectly happy to let him die 4-5 times there, Rumble doesn't need farm to do well in a team fight, and he still outfarmed the Mao regardless. Shutting down TSM means shutting down Bjergsen, Dyrus is one of the best top laners at working around being farm starved (compared to the WE top laner on Hec in that last game)

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
God I love the new jungle item on mundo, even in lane. Get hp masteries and %hp quints. 6k+ hp with 200 resists. Jungle item + liandrys gives you plenty of damage late game. Generally I just feel like an Iron god as I go where ever the fuck I please. You can pretty much perma tank any turret and you can even tank the summoner platform a stupidly long time.

No way this shit doesn't get nerfed.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
game 4

just watched game 3's vod (had to leave after game 2.) dyrus' maoki was great. happy? he was fine. but his rumble isn't.
i was wondering why they didn't lane swap from the start vs. the team with subs. i have to go back and look through WE's games to see if anyone else swapped on them and how it went.
it is amazing how much improvement there has been in santorin in this tourney compared to san jose

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
game 5

Lasch, you fucking troll. It was a best of five and TSM won 3-0
i know, but if someone only sees 3 spoilers, they are going to know it was over in 3!

edit: went back and looked - game 3 vs. GE and vs. the GMB game there were lane swaps - but they let spirit have reksai in both, letting him dominate the jungle.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Anyone every try Taric in the jungle? I decided on a whim last night to play jungle Taric after Diakka invited me to play a normal blind pick. His first clear isn't spectactular but after that his clear speeds get very fast due to his passive. His ganks are awesome and with items he turns into a late-game raid boss. By the end I had ~4400 hp, over 400 armor, and Q was healing for around 500. Definitely going to try it in ranked because it really felt op.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
When I saw the elise speed buff, I instantly wanted to try her out in top lane. (I always want to try her toplane) But then I saw her human-form speed was nerfed and got sad. jungle only confirmed.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Those Sej nerfs won't hurt too much imo. Still playable for sure, maybe drops 1 or 2 % winrate. Still going to be mid 50s imo.