League Of Legends

penalty_sl

shitlord
hexakill is some fun shit. Tryndamere never gets banned and hes a winner for me so far. It turns into a 6v6 teamfight and you just whirl in, ult, and faceroll the enemy squishies.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
People must be building shitty-ass teams then since Trynd's weakness is usually teamfights because 1 or 2 stray CCs cripple him :p

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
People must be building shitty-ass teams then since Trynd's weakness is usually teamfights because 1 or 2 stray CCs cripple him :p
My thoughts exactly. But with 6 enemies to target and a smaller map, I guess Tryn has more opportunity to 2-shot some squishies. Depends on team comp. Tryn normally sucks in team fights.

RE: Ekko
I created some Gfycat vids of the only 2 positive notes from my 1st Ekko game. (I tried the [ GFYCAT ] tag but can't get them to work, so here's links)
Lucky!
Wombo!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Not too lucky with the Ekko games so far! 2nd game was a straight 4v5 beginning to end. We drug it out 45 mins too. Our support never loaded and our ADC (Draven) ended up winning lane 1v2 and getting super fed but we just slowly got pushed in. Lame. Took other team 3 Barons before they could finish it.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Ayyyy
More Shen buffs on PBE.
Slightly higher base MR and MR/lvl now.
KI strike cd lowered as you lvl. (down to 7)
Taunt energy reduced as points are placed in it. (80 at 5)

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I wish shen would stay "bad". I really dislike that champ. Always feels so useless when on your team and so powerful on enemy team lol.
Ironically I've actually played with quite a few Shens recently in SoloQ

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Never thought I'd see the day that Shen would finally get his mr/level.

Now we just need Singed to join the 2015 years and I might play top again.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Got home last night completely annihilated and played a ranked game.

Some things I noticed:

If you are truly drunk and stupid enough to play ranked, then play jungle. Your flow and decision making isn't terribly effected.

The game goes by super fast. Your lack of functioning brain cells and concentration on things really makes the time go by.

While a terrible idea, the fun factor is definitely there. On top of jungle, I'd also recommend tank as your walking into traps etc may be useful for engages.

Stay thirsty

Got home last night completely annihilated and played a ranked game.

Some things I noticed:

If you are truly drunk and stupid enough to play ranked, then play jungle. Your flow and decision making isn't terribly effected.

The game goes by super fast. Your lack of functioning brain cells and concentration on things really makes the time go by.

While a terrible idea, the fun factor is definitely there. On top of jungle, I'd also recommend tank as your walking into traps etc may be useful for engages.

Stay thirsty
Drunk league is best league when you get a five man group rolling.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I play drunk lanes in ranked all the time. I played drunk garen adc not too long ago. Somehow I went like 15-3 and carried the hell out of the team. My support believed in me and picked pantheon. Sure it doesn't work all the time, but crap like that works really damn well when they pick low hp/mobility bot lane chars like jinx/sona.

I play mid most of the time when drunk, and find that on average my play feels about the same in lane. I find I make too many aggressive moves past the laning phase, though.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Did someone double jungle on stream or something? Two games in a row I get someone wanting to double jungle.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Well, don't know how good incarnation is yet, but balls is still good on rumble and TSM loves running into stupid chokepoints with leads.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, don't know how good incarnation is yet, but balls is still good on rumble and TSM loves running into stupid chokepoints with leads.
Yeah, let's fight in the jungle and in small choke points against a Rumble Ult and the Kogmaw slow shit (can't think of the name off the top of my head) Both do a lot of dmg and both stay on the ground for a long period of time constantly slowing you. Think this is finally the season that C9 takes the #1 spot over CLG for me. I've been a CLG fan for such a long time but I think c9 is finally edging them out for me.