League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I was thinking starting red and then going wherever.
I actually prefer Golems but I was on the phone starting last game and went Gromp cause I wasn't thinking properly.
In my experience Golems is better than Gromp because the stun saves so much damage taken. But I still go wherever bot lane is for the best leash. Gromp helps clear speed a lot. Red buff is not worth to start imo and fucks your lanes over since they miss a minion or 2 getting to lane, if they even leash you.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I've gone Challenger's (Red ) since it seems like most of the pros use it. It also makes you super tanky for a fight which you probably need if you go Devourer > BotRK. Your tankiness is delayed till 3rd item. The blue one makes sense but I haven't tried it. If you go Devourer you will be farming more than ganking. If you plan to counter-jungle you probably want Challenger's for the 1v1 too.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Well tbh I'd say Ranger's is the absolute worst for Shyvana. She doesn't need the extra clear at all, she already does a ton of AoE. I'd even rate Poachers higher since you might actually counter jungle with her. You should never use smite on crab. I see your point about the stun making crab super easy but it's not really an issue since Shyvana burns through tanky targets pretty good anyway. Or use smite on Golems and use the golem stun on it if you really care. Chilling and Challenger are the 2 best options for Shyvana imo.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I guess using the blue one would be a little redundant if you know you're going to build botrk. That would make red better since it almost auto-wins 1v1's.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Well tbh I'd say Ranger's is the absolute worst for Shyvana. She doesn't need the extra clear at all, she already does a ton of AoE. I'd even rate Poachers higher since you might actually counter jungle with her. You should never use smite on crab. I see your point about the stun making crab super easy but it's not really an issue since Shyvana burns through tanky targets pretty good anyway. Or use smite on Golems and use the golem stun on it if you really care. Chilling and Challenger are the 2 best options for Shyvana imo.
The point is that you can get off fast skuttles pre sated. Even if shyvana is fast, it might be worth it for sped sake.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel so violated when this fat toad on my team puts me in his mouth without my permission.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
70 seconds before baron. I literally type "going to get a fresh red pot before baron" I recall. Immediately our rengar ults in and dies and we lose the game. This game is aids.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
C9 vs Gravity
That positioning by Sneaky in the game deciding fight for Baron was fucking garbage.
and props to c9 dyrus for porting into mid and not ulting before dying.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
t8 vs tsm
that uber hard carry from bjergsen against tdk warped tsm's goddamn mind on team comps. can't wait for the next tsm video with everyone just saying 'we played bad' - with no real idea how to play better, just that they played bad.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
9 minutes 30 seconds before Santorin looked to gank, but he backed out after seeing Gragas. Went back down to botlane to gank at 10:30 and was successful. His Vi is so good.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Shyvana with the new item is insane. I couldn't 1v1 one with a Xin Zhao, and Xin Zhao can 1v1 pretty much anyone.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Player doesn't load for the 2nd game in a row. Teemo top rages and zombie walks down mid lane to feed kill after kill. Remaining 3 people on the team agree to sit in fountain so they can push and end this abortion. Leaverbuster pegs me for AFK'ing.

Fuck this game.