League Of Legends

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
My impressions of Jhin so far:

He needs a good peeler for support or he will just die to pretty much any gank
His cap on attack speed makes him terrible at killing front line tanks, especially ones that have shields or built in hp regen (Mao, Mundo, Naut, Zac, etc.)
That said, he is a very strong lane bully and it's easy to get an early lead with him
I think he will be better as a mid laner in a poke/siege comp than in bot lane

sebur

Bronze Squire
I prefer Jhin mid personally. So far I haven't had any issues with assassins (although I haven't played a fizz yet) due to me just being so oppressive during laning phase. I get them so far behind that when they start to try to all in me, they can't actually kill me. Don't forget about his movement speed so you can boosts which I consider similiar to viktor. That extra burst of MS has saved me more than I would like to admit.

I prefer Jhin mid personally. So far I haven't had any issues with assassins (although I haven't played a fizz yet) due to me just being so oppressive during laning phase. I get them so far behind that when they start to try to all in me, they can't actually kill me. Don't forget about his movement speed so you can boosts which I consider similiar to viktor. That extra burst of MS has saved me more than I would like to admit.
I don't think they are a hard counter to him lane because its like any ranged ad vs reg ad or ap melee matchup in that you should win lane at least pre six. Its more that you are highly team dependent to keep yourself alive when the rengar/zed/fiora combo that is so popular right now is diving your ass at minute 22. Better have some amazing peel if you want to survive.

Basically his problem is that he isn't lucian, ezreal, or corki. He isn't even jinx when it comes to self peel. High mobility adc's are always the strong adc's when assassins are heavily played.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I don't think they are a hard counter to him lane because its like any ranged ad vs reg ad or ap melee matchup in that you should win lane at least pre six. Its more that you are highly team dependent to keep yourself alive when the rengar/zed/fiora combo that is so popular right now is diving your ass at minute 22. Better have some amazing peel if you want to survive.

Basically his problem is that he isn't lucian, ezreal, or corki. He isn't even jinx when it comes to self peel. High mobility adc's are always the strong adc's when assassins are heavily played.
Ya, totally makes sense but I've also been triple queueing so I am so far back that if you make that commitment they either die or their team dies so hardly been a problem for me. Then again, I'm not talking high elo either so I can understand that being more of a problem with people who don't suck (like these people)even when fed lol.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
sebur did you quit the fantasy league or just dont look at it? Ryu is out 2nd week in a row, perhaps for rest of split. Your team could be getting wins pretty easy.

sebur

Bronze Squire
sebur did you quit the fantasy league or just dont look at it? Ryu is out 2nd week in a row, perhaps for rest of split. Your team could be getting wins pretty easy.
Forgot to look at it, I don't really follow the news lately, been too busy with work and school. I seen someone had posted something about Ryu not playing, had it on my mind to swap him, and then forgot to swap him out.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd probably quit too since there is no chance of getting #1 since I"m playing...

=)

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Ok.. you get one huge week out of Piglet to upset Bandwagon and you are talking trash.. I see how it is..
:p

Speaking of Ryu, I can't find what the actual issue is. Is he having visa problems like Diamondprox?

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Oh wow.. this week has been a busy blur, I thought tomorrow was thursday lol. Just went to go potentially update my roster and didn't realize there had already been a day of games, damnit.
I had decided I was gonna start Dardoch, but put off swapping him in. I'm an idiot. Both him and Amazing have one game against the 'best' team in their region, so that part is a wash. Figured Dardoch would get more points against Dig then Amazing will against Giants. I hope Amazing somehow goes off tomorrow :-/

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ok.. you get one huge week out of Piglet to upset Bandwagon and you are talking trash.. I see how it is..
This is Sidian we're talking about.. When it comes to Fantasy he always talks trash.
He can never back it up though, which makes the win over Bandwagoneers such a shock!
Past 3 splits he's gone 3rd, 5th and then 6th. Notice a trend?
biggrin.png

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider

Speaking of Ryu, I can't find what the actual issue is. Is he having visa problems like Diamondprox?
But Piglet scored more points in week 1 then he did for me last week!
biggrin.png

This is Sidian we're talking about.. When it comes to Fantasy he always talks trash.
He can never back it up though, which makes the win over Bandwagoneers such a shock!
Past 3 splits he's gone 3rd, 5th and then 6th. Notice a trend?
biggrin.png
Haha, all in good fun! Past couple of splits I got unlucky, obviously :p Hopefully after this week you'll place me in my truly deserved #1 power spot!

About League, I seem to really love playing Morgana Middle. So safe, so good for ganks, easy wave clear, sure you start to fall off late end game but since many solo queue games don't reach end game it works out okay. Roaming is awesome because if they are far out of place you just black shield, walk up to them and ult, they either flash out of the ult then you Root them for 30 seconds or they eat your ult + root and can't move the rest of the game. You don't even really need to rush hourglass anymore unless you're facing an AD heavy laner / team because RoA is so good.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
How is Diana's Lunar Rebel's 3-0? Even with a player on my team who got .29 points I'm still up by 70. Should I sit a player or two just to give him a chance or is my fantasy team just that godlike? Either way, if anyone wants an autograph of the only undefeated team left, let me know!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
How is Diana's Lunar Rebel's 3-0? Even with a player on my team who got .29 points I'm still up by 70. Should I sit a player or two just to give him a chance or is my fantasy team just that godlike? Either way, if anyone wants an autograph of the only undefeated team left, let me know!
please sit someone, ty.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Regarding the Jhin post earlier in this thread... with 19k plat+ games analyzed, he's the lowest win rate ADC and 47th for Mids.

I didn't think he was so bad tbh.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I don't think hes bad but I also think he suffers from every other non-dash having adc problems. With this current meta of super MS and dash happy champs coming at you its a pretty big liability if you don't have a front line to stop all of that. THrow in everybody playing adcs everywhere as well (quinn, graves) and you really need a self sufficient way of escaping. Maybe if his CC was slightly longer so he could kite a little better he would be ok but I am not sure what to do otherwise. I still love him though.