League Of Legends

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Alphadraft's new buggy ass layout just scared the crap out of me.. they reposted the notice from week2 that Fox was forfeiting to NRG, made me freak out for a few mins till I realized despite it popping up as new, the date was for week2.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
sebur must have known G2 were going to slump... still tomorrow to play but not looking good!

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I must score top points this week in fantasy so I can get my #1 spot. Don't you worry Ravishing, I will take that #1 spot from your list even though you are trying your hardest to keep me from it!!! :p

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I was a little surprised they scored that low, figured their game tomorrow against h2k would be their low point one. While VIT winning isn't that big of an upset, both teams skirmish fairly often enough that it seemed likely they'd get high kills. Instead, VIT learned how to work the macro game better then they have previously.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
No worries Bandwagon, 2nd place is still good!!! right? :p

You can't be called Spectacular if you aren't #1!

<3

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_126324.jpg

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I stop playing this game for 8 months or so and portal is a thing now? Awesome. Always loved that item and what it tries to do.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why is it retarded? Barely ANYONE played dominion. Using a bunch of resources for something that is not used is unwarranted from a business perspective. They supported it longer and more than many companies would have. Less than 1% of the players play it and that's being generous.
It is sad but I concur it was a good call. It is something they can bring back as a limited term holiday type game mode like that one they did for the new egyptian skins.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It is sad but I concur it was a good call. It is something they can bring back as a limited term holiday type game mode like that one they did for the new egyptian skins.
Yea, like I said, I hope they take the Dominion resources and the temp-game-mode resources and combine them and hopefully have rotating game modes more frequently, including Dominion.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I must score top points this week in fantasy so I can get my #1 spot. Don't you worry Ravishing, I will take that #1 spot from your list even though you are trying your hardest to keep me from it!!! :p
Doesn't look like it'll happen anytime soon
biggrin.png

In fact, you might lose 2nd position if you keep this up

sebur

Bronze Squire
Unless piglet pulls some 30+ point game out his ass, I am about to put an end to Sidian undefeated run. Last place coming to body you Sidian. lol

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn that Immortals vs c9 game was awesome to watch. I suggest everybody go watch that vod now, definitely my favorite game of the split so far.

@Fantasy - wtf mate, fucking clg really shitting the bed is going to cost me this week. How can they look so solid and then have a 5 kill game vs TSM. Stupid.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Unless piglet pulls some 30+ point game out his ass, I am about to put an end to Sidian undefeated run. Last place coming to body you Sidian. lol
I am so rooting for you. Even though I have money on TL (and especially piglet) wrecking REN.

edit: Also, I look like the biggest moron of all time by benching Rudy and/or cabo this week.. I may lose to Gilg who was basically down a player by starting Miykx.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Was a fun game for sure.
I thought C9 might pull it out, but Immortals always turned the fights around. Crazy shit.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
@Fantasy - wtf mate, fucking clg really shitting the bed is going to cost me this week. How can they look so solid and then have a 5 kill game vs TSM. Stupid.
Despite your trash talk.. I feel for ya.
I thought it was 50/50 on who would win, but I never expected a stomp like that. At least Huhi salvaged a half decent score in the game, but I expected them to do a little better. TSM just didn't let them do their gameplan at all.