League Of Legends

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Started to spam out some karthus games, think i'm 5-1 now with him (and the one loss was because I had a draven mid, a toxic troll leona who spent the entirety of the game from lobby through defeat screen cursing everyone out and spam pinging and a jinx adc who was horrible). In the 15-20ish games i've played since the patch, zoe has been banned a grand total of 0 times, so apparently everyone realizes she got dumpstered and not just people who played her.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Started to spam out some karthus games, think i'm 5-1 now with him (and the one loss was because I had a draven mid, a toxic troll leona who spent the entirety of the game from lobby through defeat screen cursing everyone out and spam pinging and a jinx adc who was horrible). In the 15-20ish games i've played since the patch, zoe has been banned a grand total of 0 times, so apparently everyone realizes she got dumpstered and not just people who played her.

Or she's finally balanced?

Played against a karthus last night, seems strong, we won anyways but yea.. he was a bitch

edit: Looking at Win Rate %, Zoe is actually garbage tier with the absolute lowest win rate.
That said... just had a double Zoe ban in the 1 game I've played today so far.

Last edited:

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Been in elo hell for two weeks, struggling to win 50% of my games even when I play extremely well. This morning was a total reversal of my typical game, I played like utter shit I zigged when I should have zagged, nothing went well for me personally but luckily I had a Zed and a Vayne that carried me...feels good man. It feels good to finally have won a game that I did not have to carry. The sun is shining a little brighter today and I don't hate league as much as I did yesterday.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Been in elo hell for two weeks, struggling to win 50% of my games even when I play extremely well. This morning was a total reversal of my typical game, I played like utter shit I zigged when I should have zagged, nothing went well for me personally but luckily I had a Zed and a Vayne that carried me...feels good man. It feels good to finally have won a game that I did not have to carry. The sun is shining a little brighter today and I don't hate league as much as I did yesterday.

I feel ya, same exact thing happened to me. Lost like 6 straight, even when doing well, then had the WORST game all season, and got hard carried. Literally 0-6-1 but won the game.

Im back to Gold 5, went from 1 win to Gold 3 all the way down. Meh.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Struggling to get out of silver 1 but that may be because I like to play different champs (I mainly jungle and I like to experiment) that I'm not as good at. I hover between 50.5% - 52% winrate on vi but I find it difficult to play her more than 3 games in a row. Maybe I should stick it out in order to get to gold /shrug

Also, at LEAST half of my losses begin like this:

Adc: "Hey Sup, they have Thresh/Kench/Lulu, so chill and let me farm up a bit"
Sup: "k"
<a few moments later>
An ally has been slain. First Blood!
Adc: "wtf..." *pings Sup's unused summoner spells*
Sup: "Omg this adc... get me out this game."
Adc: *autistic screeching*
????
????
-20LP

EDIT: I just checked lolking and it turns out I'm at 62% win rate on Vi over 16 games... wtf that seems really high

Last edited:

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
16 games is too low of a sample to show anything. Maintain 60% after a 100 games and you’re doing good.

I don’t climb very well either because I just can’t motivate myself to play champs I’m good with. It’s a never ending cycle of “who shall I main today?”.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
My 2 cents just from briefly looking at your game history:

1. It seems like you die way too much as a tank. In bronze, its way more important to not die than it is to get get kills.
2. Might want to look up some higher elo jungler streams on twitch to get an idea of when/when-not to gank, etc.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Install for the first time in like a year. Play 10 minutes. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE.

Think I'm over it, just like at some point I just was over MMOs. Oh well.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Consider yourself lucky, I feel I'll never be able to quit this game entirely. Although I'm have way more fun shitting around in bronze on my fun account than I ever did tryharding on my main.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I just uninstalled, I don't need this addiction and all it's negativity in my life.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Fighting the urge to reinstall this tonight to prove I am better than my rank, FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME! I think I can avoid the reinstall for another day; I feel like this is gonna be an everyday mental battle for about a week.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Haha they buffed Tristana. Small buff but still sometimes I wonder what drugs the riot balance team is on.

Zoe maybe buffed a little? Gonna play a game with her and see if her wave clear isn't atrocious now. Better ap ratio on Q and more base damage but doesn't apply passive now and the splash is 80% instead of 100%, dunno how it'll shake out.

Edit: Eh buffs to Zoe bring her to a decent spot I think. Can actually clear waves decently now with lvl 9+ and a couple items.

Last edited:

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Urges were less last night, I think I might be beating this addiction, though I must stay vigilant.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
500 range is so fucking retarded for this new ADC. These damn champion designers overthink things so hard. I'd love to try her but walking into bot lane and trying to CS with 500 range is just laughable. Theres really no reason to pick her over say Vayne who has 50 more range and can hard carry.