League Of Legends

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Basically this video had it all.

Olaf building tank and shrugging off a massive ice boulder on his back.
Kai'sa kitting Rek'sar like a goddess.
Taylia cutting off her allies with her ult.
Leona stalling till Aurelion roams bot from mid.
Pantheon ulting to Narnia probly trying to 1v5 cause he was a little fed.
Sej landing a good ult for once.

A+

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The fuck a nigra gotta do to earn an S-rank my god

Capture.PNG

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Ward more noob.

Just kidding, the rating system at the end is fucking broken.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Is it just me or has the new season brought out a bunch of dumb asses? I keep getting 3-stacks and other teams that seem to have their shit way more together than my team. Like not even close. I play support so I feel like I'm always at a disadvantage since a lot of people queue duo bottom lane.

I am on a 9-game losing streak and I have never had anything like that. I was at about 55%+ win rate support prior to the last few days.

Played against a 4-stack yesterday and they had Teemp ADC and Yuumi. Fucking sucked.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is it just me or has the new season brought out a bunch of dumb asses? I keep getting 3-stacks and other teams that seem to have their shit way more together than my team. Like not even close. I play support so I feel like I'm always at a disadvantage since a lot of people queue duo bottom lane.

I am on a 9-game losing streak and I have never had anything like that. I was at about 55%+ win rate support prior to the last few days.

Played against a 4-stack yesterday and they had Teemp ADC and Yuumi. Fucking sucked.
Props to you. Ever since my crew "grew up" in the past 10 years, I cant stand playing Summoner's Rift more than just once in a blue moon. I swear Ill win 4 games in a row and then get dunked on, like you said, 9 in a row. All with any number of dumb reasons I lose. Someone D/C's, someone rages, someone purposefully feeds the other team, or any combination of which. Very rarely do I lose because someone outright sucks on my team cause I or someone else can usually carry them. Ive got my chat turned off most of time, but when that review screen comes up.. Oh boy...

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
I play ARAM only now, and it's pretty much the same. Someone start raging, and the whole team turns into a clown fiesta. Then I go play TFT and no one says a word haha.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Basically this video had it all.

Olaf building tank and shrugging off a massive ice boulder on his back.
Kai'sa kitting Rek'sar like a goddess.
Taylia cutting off her allies with her ult.
Leona stalling till Aurelion roams bot from mid.
Pantheon ulting to Narnia probly trying to 1v5 cause he was a little fed.
Sej landing a good ult for once.

A+
So the other night I am watching videos on my tablet with headphones on while my kid is reading at bedtime, and this ad comes on. I pause skipping because the intro music is pretty good.

Turns out it was probably the single greatest cinematic I have ever seen. I finished and turned to my son and he was watching enraptured and said in wonder: "What was THAT?". So we watched it a couple more times.

I have never been a fan of LoL or any of it's clones, I don't like the gameplay loop, but kudos on that cinematic. It beats out WoW's Warlord's of Draenor cinematic as my new favorite.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Props to you. Ever since my crew "grew up" in the past 10 years, I cant stand playing Summoner's Rift more than just once in a blue moon. I swear Ill win 4 games in a row and then get dunked on, like you said, 9 in a row. All with any number of dumb reasons I lose. Someone D/C's, someone rages, someone purposefully feeds the other team, or any combination of which. Very rarely do I lose because someone outright sucks on my team cause I or someone else can usually carry them. Ive got my chat turned off most of time, but when that review screen comes up.. Oh boy...

Yeah I didn't even bring that piece of it up, which is that about 1/3 games have someone go AFK after champion selection. I get it that life happens sometimes but in the last week it's really gotten worse.

After posting last night, I played support for a MF that went 1-13. Like how is that even possible as that champ? I usually ban her because she is a pain in the ass to play against.

Anyway, I'm pretty new to the game and have been having a lot of fun up until the new season kicked off. God what a shitfest.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's hilarious watching LoL meta switch to a game of "team-fighting" after the community spent how long shitting all over HotS?

Kiki

Log Wizard
Sure, but a lot of the "hate" directed its way was specifically because it was too focused on "team-fighting".

I liked HOTS, the way xp was shared was good. Normal league still has that problem with the support and jungle roles sometimes. Aram fixes alot of that but it's still not as popular as normal league I believe. Need some ranked borders in ARAM.

Daidraco

I liked HOTS, the way xp was shared was good. Normal league still has that problem with the support and jungle roles sometimes. Aram fixes alot of that but it's still not as popular as normal league I believe. Need some ranked borders in ARAM.
I feel like it would be hard to build a ranking system for ARAM simply based on how your team can get completely shafted when it comes to rerolls and the other team can get a pure win based on champs that dominate in that specific mode. But on that same note, thats why I enjoy it at times. Of course I like the free win occasionally, but when you have some rag tag bull shit team that turns the tides to a win - its a great experience.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Been actually enjoying league far too much, so it's had to start reminding me why I quit years ago

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Araxen

I've been trying this game out once again. I really can't stand the launcher client you spend a ton of time in(at least I do lol).

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Paramount plus has a mockumentary series about a fictional league team. It is good if you enjoy LCS at all.

• 1Like