League Of Legends

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can they get rid of Link yet holy shit that throw, not to mention Doublelift's positioning in half those team fights.

fris

Vyemm Raider
first match i've watched this season, havent even updated LoL in months. still a very enjoyable game.

what's the deal w/ dragon #5?

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
first match i've watched this season, havent even updated LoL in months. still a very enjoyable game.

what's the deal w/ dragon #5?
1) DRAGON'S MIGHT: +6% attack damage and ability power
2) DRAGON'S WRATH: +15% damage to towers and buildings
3) DRAGON'S FLIGHT: +5% movement speed
4) DRAGON'S DOMINANCE: +15% damage to minions and monsters
5) ASPECT OF THE DRAGON: Doubles all previous bonuses and your attacks burn for 150 true damage over 5 seconds. This stack only lasts 180 seconds.

fris

Vyemm Raider
5th dragon you kill, or 5th spawn? ie, losing team could get their 1st dragon on the #5 spawn and get aspect of the drag buff?

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The first week or two of the new season it was pretty awful, like you describe. Since then it really hasn't been bad. Over my last 20 games, I have a 70% win rate and no ones been particularly toxic, no afks, generally a pleasant experience,
Yeah, I don't get it. I was gifted a mystery skin by someone last night for being "relentlessly positive" but this shit is really starting to get to me. Just played a game with a support who would afk by our turret and complain about top/jungle and then a game where my adc complained about mid/top because they had a bad early game. Fast forward 30 minutes and the Graves is still trying to get us to FF despite the fact that our tryndamere had killed two inhibs and we had won a teamfight. He got caught and died then afk'd in the well until we eventually lost, talking shit the entire time.

Yay.

Edit: I really don't mind losing, as I can always find something from my play I could have changed and just use it as a learning experience. What I mind is the absolutely horrible ways in which I am losing these games that leaves so much to be desired. It'd be nice if everyone would just play the game and stop being whiny babies.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Nothing will change regarding the community; you're playing a team game with strangers. Either change your perspective on solo queue, make your own teams, or you're absolutely going to bounce between misery with a 20% win rate (because your team keeps fucking you) to jubilation with an 80% win rate when you pick up a new champ and she just feels, like, natural man! Even worse, you're going to tilt on both sides of the spectrum killing your potential win rate and soon you'll be googling elo hell.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I was playing LoL while watching the CLG vs TSM game yesterday meaning I couldn't pay 100% attention to it. Even knowing the outcome I just re-watched it and it was still worth the watch. That game was sooo close the entire time. You rarely get games that good.

Also I finally won in our Fantasy league, 1-3 baby! I did win against the last place team (Amzin) and I had the 3rd least points for the week. Ugh! I'm just happy Sidian lost though
biggrin.png
Going against Auto-drafted Mr. Razorface this next week and he's favored to win by 10. Going to be tough!

Lastly, I tried out the Vulcun gambling site this past week. (VULCUN) To sign up I used the "imaqtpie" code. I only entered the FREE tournaments and I ended up winning $0.15. I'm not advocating gambling at all but if you like Fantasy LCS you might want to give it a try. Each tournament is for a "Day" of the LCS and you build your roster from a Salary.

I entered a team for all 4 days (All 4 Free tournament) and here were my results (Each tournament has a cap of 8000 entries, places are paid through place 4,990):

rrr_img_90589.jpg

The prize for the free tournaments is places 1-10 get $1 and places 11-4990 get $0.05

My best entry was NA Day 1 where I placed 754th of 7817

Below was the team I picked. Remember you need to pick up some scrubs due to the Salary cap, the key is finding which scrubs will do the best.

rrr_img_90590.jpg

I'm not planning to gamble any of my money on this site, but it's kinda fun playing this style of Fantasy. 4 Tournaments a week instead of 1 match (Fantasy LCS). And heck, winning $1 or even $0.05 per tournament is better than $0.00 and maybe one day I'll accrue enough "Free" money to enter a $10 tournament or something
biggrin.png

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Oh yea, I saw ads for Alphadraft too. I didn't bother signing up to any others. Seems like this type of gambling site is popping up a lot trying to cash in 1st on the LCS popularity. I went to Vulcun mainly cause i was watching imaqtpie stream and he was making bets on the Vulcun site. And he's sponsored by the site afaik.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Regarding bad teams and stuff:

If you're watching Nightblue3, he claims to be on a 16 game losing streak right now.
If you look up his profile it says he's 1-14 in the last 15 games. (11 game losing streak currently)

Anyway, even Challenger players get "teh bad teamz"

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nothing will change regarding the community; you're playing a team game with strangers. Either change your perspective on solo queue, make your own teams, or you're absolutely going to bounce between misery with a 20% win rate (because your team keeps fucking you) to jubilation with an 80% win rate when you pick up a new champ and she just feels, like, natural man! Even worse, you're going to tilt on both sides of the spectrum killing your potential win rate and soon you'll be googling elo hell.
I don't do that. I just don't. I'm steadily climbing and I will eventually make it back to where I belong, It just isn't very much fun at the moment.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I don't do that. I just don't. I'm steadily climbing and I will eventually make it back to where I belong, It just isn't very much fun at the moment.
Just remember, even with an insane 60% win rate, you're still losing 4/10 games. Many of those will feel like there was nothing you could have done, and for most, that is absolutely true. But we, as humans, tend to selectively remember our team feeding out of their minds and forget the times we went 0/3 top lane and got carried hard by our 12/0 jinx.

Vitality

HUSTLE
lolololol

Piglet benched for KeithMcBrief

LCS News: KEITH moved to starting roster for week 5 - Team Liquid - Professional Gaming Organization

This is spring split - the split that doesn't matter. Why be so shortsighted?
Well there goes my round one draft pick. Coach of Liquid retweeted a tweet saying that Piglet isn't getting benched for performance, he rage quits skrims and calls xpecial and fenix bad.

Atleast we know why Xpecial is always frowning on camera now.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
He's also been decidedly mediocre, he got dumpstered by Sneaky, Turtle, and Cop. The only games he's looked decent were against the bottom tier teams, T8 and Coast. Not sure why you'd keep him over someone who can speak english (and isn't a dick) when his mechanics thus far look like any other challenger level adc.

If you ever see his stream he never plays ADC, which is baffling considering he's getting paid to play adc and isn't currently performing very well.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
sweet, keith gonna turn it around for my Fantasy team
biggrin.png

I was hoping this would happen tbh. Piglet has looked like shit and I could tell his attitude was shit.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Well there goes my round one draft pick. Coach of Liquid retweeted a tweet saying that Piglet isn't getting benched for performance, he rage quits skrims and calls xpecial and fenix bad.

Atleast we know why Xpecial is always frowning on camera now.
If their coach is going to retweet that... I know person #1 that should be fired. Keep your shit in-house.