League Of Legends

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Sion costs almost nothing, has no real skins worth talking about, and is ancient and owned by almost everyone. Can't have him be such a popular toplane and psuedo-jungle pick, ain't good for sales.

Or maybe I'm just old and jaded.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
They only do stuff for the newest of the new. That's why they did a rework on Ryze and Ashe just went to the PBE. Also why Ao Shin got pushed back.

Oh wait.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Sometimes it feels like decisions are based on dollars rather than being based on balance. It's not a common occurrence but it sometimes fits as an explanation where nothing else does.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
. It's not a common occurrence but it sometimes fits as an explanation where nothing else does.
Ok, I'll bite since I know you love an argument.

Nerfing Sion's jungling has no other explanation except that Riot doesn't want an old champion with few skins to be popular?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You agree it's sometimes a factor in decision making. That's all I think. It issometimesa factor. I think that the last champion that was on the same trajectory as Sion (nerf until character disappears from competitive play, no further changes) was Gragas and for basically the same reason. Not only are their sales numbers poor but they hinder the sales of other products due to their presence in competitive play.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
You didn't say that though. I'll agree with what you are posting now in theory, though I've never seen any evidence behind your assertion that "they hinder the sales of other products due to their presence in competitive play."

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
People complaining about the ARAM changes make me laugh. Those are the exact people that would make it unfun to begin with. The snowball tears are delicious.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yay just lost a game (partly) because I get an adc who is intentionally dumping his mmr. Dude was 25/77 win/loss in ranked. I literally can't think of any other explanation for how he could be in my mmr (even tho it's shitty) with a record like that unless he was intentionally shitting it up to drop to bronze.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I was wrong about Sion, his new Jungle is fine, just harder the first couple of clears.

This Ashe rework looks interesting...
Is Ashe support gonna be a thing again?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
new Ryze is pretty fun. His E feels so good. I bursted a Vladimir down 2x in a row in lane even after he got 1st kill on me. R+E+everythingelse just does shitloads of damage.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Anyone good with rengar? The combo of my fat fingers and my ping, I can't combo him well. Anyone have any tips outside the order of abilities? I know everything in theory I suppose but I can't execute.

Probably a practise thing.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This is the stream of a Challenger tier Rengar main. It should give you an idea what it looks like to see him run at near optimal.

I've tried to play the character and boy do I suck with him even if he's fun.

Twitch

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
On my phone but I've been watching akaadian and dekar for a few weeks. Love playing rengar but I'm still learning his all in combo. I can't seem to get the timing right on :

Ult - click - E - W - tia - AA - Q - E etc or the later game preloaded Q.