League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sucks because I've got work tomorrow when the games are on and I know I'll spoil myself the results! Oh well, at least fri/sat/sun I can watch games all day long! Although it's suppose to be thunderstorms all wknd, I hope I don't lose power/net >.<

edit:

Oh, nvm games start at 4:30pm EST, unfortunately the first game is TSM vs Fnatic so I'll for sure miss that, should be home in time to watch SKT dismantle Besiktas.

Buffylol

N00b
Sucks because I've got work tomorrow when the games are on and I know I'll spoil myself the results! Oh well, at least fri/sat/sun I can watch games all day long! Although it's suppose to be thunderstorms all wknd, I hope I don't lose power/net >.<

edit:

Oh, nvm games start at 4:30pm EST, unfortunately the first game is TSM vs Fnatic so I'll for sure miss that, should be home in time to watch SKT dismantle Besiktas.
I can send you the link to the VoDs for the first game if you try not to spoil it for yourself.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Champion Mastery gonna fuck with people's OCD. I played 1 game as Syndra, got an A+, 3/4 through level 1... Just queued up again to "level" her up. Hopefully I don't feed this one or might need another game.

Edit: S Grade!
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...3?tab=overview

Level 2: 2500 points
Level 3: 6000 points
Level 4: ?
Level 5: ?

I got 2521 points after 2 games with A+ and S grades.

rrr_img_97356.jpg

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
How do you leave Dyrus in a losing lane vs cass, then give him no help at all? Santorin did nothing, that was disappointing. Reignover ganked top twice, mid twice, and was even with him on farm.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I don't know if that was loco's strategy or the team failing to execute, but that was shit

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Monte was on point (as usual); Santorin should have picked a different champ if he wanted to farm.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't understand the thought process at all. You know that dive is coming as soon as cass pushes it into the turret, how are you not there for the counter? If you're not going to swap it you have to be there, just makes no sense. Otherwise you're just letting your top get fucked for no reason, he didn't put pressure anywhere else.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
and a lol

things i never expected. first blood against faker a couple minutes in.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
It was warded for the first blood, Dyrus put it right above tri-bush expecting the dive. It's not going to help if your jungle is nowhere nearby.
i was referring to santorin warding/counter warding somewhere beyond mid.
i'm one that will normally shit on dyrus nonstop, but santorin was a no show for that game.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_97434.jpg

I don't know what I'm doing wrong or where to improve. This is ELO Hell.

How am I supposed to "carry" 45 deaths?

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
i missed the beginning of this game. but did they give up hecarim and then didn't lane swap?

sebur

Bronze Squire
You are looking at it too closely focusing on a bad aspect. You say 45 deaths as if the other team didn't have just as many deaths. Which means that wasn't really the problem. From the looks of your team vs theirs.... you lose if that goes late game (which it did). I am going to also go out on a limb and say twitch had no peel with a poppy support which if any enemy got in he would be screwed. With that rengar being bad and your a of burst on your team to blow up theirs I can easily see you losing team fights. I also don't exactly think amumu when I think carry so to be perfectly honest, that loss wouldn't surprise me whether your score is good or not.

tldr: sometimes it doesn't matter, you will do very well and make one mistake and lose, it happens, say "fuck it" reset your mind and just move on