League Of Legends

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
oh snap, I didn't know they were planning on moving the servers to a more central NA location - and by the end of the year to boot.

and my recent lol fun - two people lock in ap mid at the same time. one had called AD, but nope... changed mind and went mid. he then promptly gets crushed and logs off. if i was smarter at this game, I would have just dodged.

Ryan

Trakanon Raider
God this game is cancer for the soul. My last four games:

Double top, last pick takes Renekton, dies 10 times. Game ruined.
Last pick begs for mid or will feed in champ select, we give it to him, he dies 9 times in 14 minutes while flaming the whole time.
Normal game, W!
Last pick locks vlad last pick, goes bot, says he's not supporting, doesn't even start ward trinket. Goes 1/11.

What the fucking fuck.
Its such a joke sometimes. My last few games included an afk, a Tryn jungle who always died trying to split and had zero dragons or any impact on the game, and an Ahri ADC which was of course terrible.

I mean if all these were combined in one go I could live it with, but that's all spread out over consecutive games, unwinnable over and over.

The more I play the more I am convinced that everything from silver 5 through maybe high plat or low diamond is based on luck as much if not more than any individual skill.

You would be wrong. The difference between a solid gold one or plat five player and a silver one player is huge. If you extend it to a diamond player it isn't even like playing the same game as a silver one.

In diamond you will not see players with bad mechanics, while silver and low gold has tons of them. Map awareness and situational play is also vastly different as you tier up.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Been on a major tilt on all 3 of my accounts. 2 on the LAN server 1 gold 3, the other I had switched from NA bronze 5 and worked up to silver 3 so far. NA account? Lol out of the past 10 games, only one I said fuck it and played like a huge retard and the rest were so bad. Afk at the start, "jung or I feed, nm I will do it anyways" etc. You know the typical stuff in ranked.

Just had this game and the first 2 people decided to fight over adc. When it came to my turn 4th pick, they already had vayne auto locked. Decided to say fuck it and went with luc. Of course we lost, but it was a fun game.
rrr_img_99464.jpg

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
The more I play the more I am convinced that everything from silver 5 through maybe high plat or low diamond is based on luck as much if not more than any individual skill.
Lol. You sound like half my friend's list. This is why you'll never improve.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
People on Reddit were bitching about how weak Ryze was since his remake. 2 days later he crushes face in LCS and his winrate shoots up 11%. People are dumb.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
He had lowest win rate after the remake and there was a couple patches that helped him out since the remake.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Right after the rework he was complete dog shit. I played Nasus vs one and you could literally ignore him.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Well there is a bug with Ryze from what I've read. If you try and use your w or e on a minion that dies(the w or e won't fire off), it still stacks a passive. So you can just melee for that cs, and stack a passive.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
yea they are fixing that bug but tbh it doesnt even matter too much beyond lane phase. During lane phase it lets you conserve mana for sure, making him a bit better lane bully. In team fights you're not going to make much use of it at all.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I just got shit talked for 40 minutes in a game I was carrying by a Morgana mid who spoke only broken English and has a sub 50% winrate overall. Solo queue is a glorious place.

But it was all worth it.

rrr_img_99479.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Nice !

Looks like Sebur is screwed this week. C9 dropped the ball. 1-1 start for me incoming, omg look out!

Definitely replacing Betsy with Soaz next week

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Its such a joke sometimes. My last few games included an afk, a Tryn jungle who always died trying to split and had zero dragons or any impact on the game, and an Ahri ADC which was of course terrible.

I mean if all these were combined in one go I could live it with, but that's all spread out over consecutive games, unwinnable over and over.

There are games that you will be heavily (dis)advantaged to win or lose, but remember the one thing in common with all those games you win or lose is you.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Biggest problem for me as far as advancing is I've just gone beyond the point of caring enough to negotiate with the shitheads. If someone is a prick I just go out of my way to make them miserable. Working with those people to win isn't worth giving them their way or catering to their mental instability. If someone holds champion select hostage I immediately just want to fuck with them, even if it costs me a loss. If someone goes 4 year old little girl and starts crying on the fountain I tell them kindly what a gigantic weeping vagina they are and we're better off without them. I just can't baby these whiny fucks anymore. 21LP isn't worth giving them any sort of satisfaction. Whatever they want me to do, I'm going to do the opposite.