League Of Legends

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I take it back. Their mid/late game decisions (for everyone involved in this game) is just mind bottling.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
tsm v gravity
ezreal's early game getting punished was the 2nd least surprising thing of the day. looking at you clg tilt for #1

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
fuck my life.

Got a chance for Graiban to lose and make it possible to get ahead of him, look at match up as Senpai has one game left to claw victory.......he's running Meteos lol

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
fuck my life.

Got a chance for Graiban to lose and make it possible to get ahead of him, look at match up as Senpai has one game left to claw victory.......he's running Meteos lol
Gonna be hard to catch me, going from Balls' rotting corpse to Impact has made my team complete.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Gonna be hard to catch me, going from Balls' rotting corpse to Impact has made my team complete.
Made some chages today, projections put me ahead next week which leaves me one game behind if things go to projections.....at least if Bjerg does well I should win
biggrin.png

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
delete runeglaive please. Only thing that saved tsm friday was that bullshit item. That or disable ezreal until it's fixed, since it's way too retarded in it's current state.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
And gravity completely dunked TSM when they tried to use it again. I don't see the problem here.

sebur

Bronze Squire
There is no problem. As showed today, you just have to treat him like Kat and make sure you have ample CC. In fact if I am remembering correctly, in the LCS runeglaive Ez actually hasn't been all that successful.

delete runeglaive please. Only thing that saved tsm friday was that bullshit item. That or disable ezreal until it's fixed, since it's way too retarded in it's current state.
Ap ezreal with glaive isn't all that broken. Especially at competitive levels. You auto lose your lane because you have absolutely zero pushing or offensive power in lane. You also are completely at the mercy of any comps that can dive you because you can't bring a defensive summoner in your second slot. This was shown pretty clearly by the flank that killed berg yesterday and how thoroughly he got obliterated today. In fact the ap ez pick lost them the game today because they needed a lane dominant mid today and ap ez cannot do that.

People in this game are so quick to scream broken without looking at proper and easy ways to counter something.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
AP Ezreal doesn't even seem strong in Solo Q. I know someone posted a ~5 win streak or something earlier on this forum but the only AP Ezreals I've seen win in-game have been carried (including the couple wins I have with him). They all seem to feed pretty hard and I've never lost to an AP Ezreal when I'm mid lane vs one. I have played AP Ez myself a few times and have gone 2-2 with him thus far. AP Ez doesn't contribute to late game at all. Other mid laners can contribute with support/CC/Waveclear/etc. AP Ez is simply a DPS machine and the AoE damage isn't even good compared to other mids. He racks up a ton of "healable" damage. It makes his end-game damage graph look great but doesn't always translate into meaningful damage.

Ezreal is a fun champ to play at times for sure so I'm not going to knock him completely, but if you look at his charts, he's still under 50% win rate champ. AP Ezreal went from 42% pre-Runeglaive to 46% with Runeglaive. He's still almost last place for mid lane champs (43rd of 49).
Champion.gg - Ezreal Middle Stats, Builds, Runes, Masteries and Counters

He's not OP. If mid-lane wasn't my primary role I would ban him simply so nobody on my team plays him, I get giddy when I first pick Diana and the other team picks Ezreal into me. Freelo!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Gravity looked real good in that win yesterday. They looked like the old C9, no mistakes, keep pressing advantages, never let your opponent get even a glimmer of hope.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hmm, NA summer LCS finals at Madison Square Garden this year. I might actually go to that.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, Gravity looks pretty damn good, gotta give props to Cop because his pick/ban phase (and because Gravity can do a lot of flex picks) makes that team a very tough competitor.

Also, screw you Ravishing.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I have to agree and disagree with you at the same time Fawe. If you are saying he only contributes damage and nothing else late game then yes I agree but the way you have it worded is that he is useless late game. I 2 shot people on the regular when we get mid/late. It really depends on the enemy team. If there isn't a hard CC train on me I will wreck havoc on your team. That being said, yes his early game sucks and he basically loses lane every game so you just have to farm and play the map. I have only faced 1 maybe 2 Diana and it was rough but she didn't really kill me (probably terrible Diana TBH). I am with you though on not letting my team play him cause he belongs in the same category I put Yasuo/Azir at pretty much bronze-gold elo. You either are good or you suck on them, there is no inbetween.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea Im not saying he's completely useless but I do think he falls off pretty damn hard late game. He's a mid-range champ. He can lose lane but then 2-shot people at the 30min mark and you hope the game is over before 45 mins. If he's surrounded by peel than he can excel.

He's definitely bad against MOST team comps imo. Practically all have tanky & cc. Diana wrecks him cause he can blink from 1 of her ults but she can close in on him with the reset, and he's super squishy.

He can't run a second defensive summoner, can't build any defensive items until six slot (maybe a hourglass), and actually does less damage with his ultimate then non runglaive ez does. Throw in the horrid early game and the mid range distance and I just don't see how he is op. Granted if he gets to just sit there and tee off on you during teamfights then yes he is going to look broken as anything. But then again Viktor and azir left alone will do the same thing to an enemy team and they can actually win lane.

If the enemy team can pick any combination of mao, j4, Annie, ahri, and thresh then he will basically have no team fight ability. Really the only thing I dislike about ap ez is being forced to pick mao or hecarim top lane to lock him down when I prefer playing rumble, vlad, and ekko.

I see him as a good pick when the enemy has low cc or a weak laner in mid that can allow you to push up your spike. Was amused to watch two glaive ez's get smashed by a glaive gp and a glaive mf today.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>