League Of Legends

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
Learn to attack move properly if you want to get good with Draven, it's almost a necessity with his axe mechanic. He's not easy to play, I main adc at a decent level and teamfighting with Draven makes me go cross-eyed at times. Fun though, and you can completely destroy lanes/games on him if you're good.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Sidian, if you aren't interested in trading, just decline it.

I hope our league isn't gonna be one of those where no one wants to actually do trades, or where only half the league pays attention past draft day. I hate 'draft and done'.
It'll probably be about 50/50 at best in terms of doing trades & stuff. Even in NFL fantasy it's hard to get participants that are so active (from my experiences). I'll do trades and pull from free agency, but I am feeling it out this week first before making moves. Unless you want someone from my bench, I had to auto-draft my bench
biggrin.png

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
It'll probably be about 50/50 at best in terms of doing trades & stuff. Even in NFL fantasy it's hard to get participants that are so active (from my experiences). I'll do trades and pull from free agency, but I am feeling it out this week first before making moves. Unless you want someone from my bench, I had to auto-draft my bench
biggrin.png
Yea, I guess I have too high of hopes.
Unfortunately, your bench is all spots I'm pretty solid at. Technically, mrrallez would be a bit of an upgrade of my flex for the first 2 weeks, but I don't see anything I could offer you that would help you out or that I'm willing to let go for a temporary player. I'm pretty certain cabochard and freeze are gonna do way better then predicted. Once they do, then I can trade him away for someone decent, but I don't think anyone will give me fair value at this point.

I'm only wishy washy on my mid slot and team. I've decided to just stream my teams week to week based on matchups, gives me something to research, so only my mid really needs improvement.
That said, there are players I 'like' more for the other spots, so I'd still try to work out trades for Top/jung/adc/supp with people. ex: If someone wanted huni, and was willing to give up a similar level mid or something. I'd at least think about it.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sorry about that, since the season hasn't started yet I'm still fairly inactive when it comes to league related things. Most likely I won't do many trades until after week 1 or 2, as much as I dislike some of these players you never know when one of them is going to pull a Shiptur and be godlike for the season, I think after 1 or 2 weeks of seeing their playstyle and how the team plays I'd be more likely to do some random trades that I "think" I could benefit from.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Agreed this is confusing as fuck:

Jhin's crits deal less damage than normal, and his attack speed doesn't actually scale with attack speed. Instead, Jhin gains attack damage from any attack speed and crit chance he earns through itemization and runes, while crits give him a burst of movement based on his attack speed.

Talk about counter-intuitive.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ya I had to read that passive like 3x and it's still confusing without actually playing him yet. It's the same shit they did to MF a while ago. Hate that.

Anyway, the aim seems to be to prioritize Atk Speed+Crit on him since those stats give +AD. And what you also get is Movement Speed boosts every time you crit. So it'll be interesting to see if his build actually differs from any other ADC champion. The downside is his crits don't do as much damage and attack speed doesn't make him shoot faster.

He'll be a positional ADC and that movement speed boost will be critical in fights since he won't be able to lifesteal up very effectively. I'm not even sure that he'll be a bot lane ADC. Seems more like mid-laner to me. He's like an AD caster/sniper. The sniper archetype hasn't really ever been explored before in League, so it's kinda cool.

Regarding items though, seems like he'll be very similar to Vayne and prioritize Zeal first then into whichever: Shiv/Rapidfire/PD most likely. Probably needs BotRK, but the lifesteal is kinda wasted. IE is also not very efficient since the passive won't be as effective. Maybe just prioritize Zeal weapons, just like Vayne does. Something like: Shiv > Rapidfire > Berserkers Greaves > Phantom Dancer > (Lord Domik's/BT/Mercurial/BotRK/etc)

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya I had to read that passive like 3x and it's still confusing without actually playing him yet. It's the same shit they did to MF a while ago. Hate that.

Anyway, the aim seems to be to prioritize Atk Speed+Crit on him since those stats give +AD. And what you also get is Movement Speed boosts every time you crit. So it'll be interesting to see if his build actually differs from any other ADC champion. The downside is his crits don't do as much damage and attack speed doesn't make him shoot faster.

He'll be a positional ADC and that movement speed boost will be critical in fights since he won't be able to lifesteal up very effectively. I'm not even sure that he'll be a bot lane ADC. Seems more like mid-laner to me. He's like an AD caster/sniper. The sniper archetype hasn't really ever been explored before in League, so it's kinda cool.

Regarding items though, seems like he'll be very similar to Vayne and prioritize Zeal first then into whichever: Shiv/Rapidfire/PD most likely. Probably needs BotRK, but the lifesteal is kinda wasted. IE is also not very efficient since the passive won't be as effective. Maybe just prioritize Zeal weapons, just like Vayne does. Something like: Shiv > Rapidfire > Berserkers Greaves > Phantom Dancer > (Lord Domik's/BT/Mercurial/BotRK/etc)
I feel pretty much like you on this. That is one confusing passive to read but it does seem like he may be a better Mid than ADC heck even reading their write up on him makes it sound like if you are doing ADC bottom you are going to wind up getting zoned out pretty fast.

Still I like ADC type characters and I have like 13k IP stored up so I will get him. Probably wind up having to redo a new set of runes/mastery to make the best use of him but I think I will let others math it out first before trying to min max him.

Pooch

Lord Nagafen Raider
He lost his sustain/range so he very well might be stuck as support only. Not sure how his top will play out

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
He lost his sustain/range so he very well might be stuck as support only. Not sure how his top will play out
I agree he will probably suck as top now, but he's going to be a broken support. The W will win lane so damn easy, combined with his already powerful taunt & shield (ult). Only thing making him somewhat balanced is the lack of ranged harass.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda, it only moves the sword to him, so he would have to move sword to river then walk to bush side and use Q then vice versa. Kinda awkward but might work.

Edit: woops, just reread the skill and the sword doesn't do any damage, just makes his autos do more damage if it hits a champ.. Also slows them if they are running away

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
My experience with the new queue has been incredibly bad so far. People banning other people's champs, leading to people trolling, or some asswhole queueing up for tryn mid then picking it last no matter the matchup and getting obliterated. Two games and both were AIDS.