League Of Legends

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Teams are all scrambling to try to not get relegated/make playoffs and doing some crazy roster changes now.
ROCCAT picked up Noxiak. UoL dropped Rudy for Loulex (their 4th jungler of the year..). Heard LOD is playing for NRG instead of Altec this week, dunno if that's a permanent thing or just for this week, but I've been disappointed in Altec all year.

Crazy stuff.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Man I forgot how hard Amumu carries in low elo. Finally crawled back to gold tonight going 3-0 in promos. This are my last 4 games with him...
rrr_img_127270.jpg

rrr_img_127271.png

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yup mumu is tanky but still does a good deal of damage as he grinds peoples faces with his tears. And he has a good jump and a good AOE ult that even slack jawed window lickers can both notice and take advantage of.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Im really surprised it's close like that. I expected Flash on F to be like 75% across the board. Really interesting that Masters+ in NA are over 50% with Flash on D too. Must be why NA can't beat Koreans.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I am a terrible mid, yet I'm winning more than half my games on Malz and I just got my first ranked penta in forever.

TL;DR Malz OP.

For malz? Rylai's --- Sorcs ---- Liandry ---- void ---- Hourglass (switch order depending on need) --- Dcap. Some people like RoA on him but I think its a wasted slot, he can get the health from rylais and buying an extra doran on first back solves any mana issues you have. The Rylai's/liandry plus your dot is just oppressive.

keep in mind he is an easy gank at all points in lane and as such you really can't apply pressure as him. You basically dot a creep and walk back to your turret, because getting caught midlane or trying to roam against most meta mid jungle combos is instant death for malz. He is a team fighting boss though. Hang back with your adc and dot whatever is in range, toss out silences and then ult whatever dives at you or the adc.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Pretty much, I do build RoA if I'm rich early though. I tend to get solo kills mid and get camped because I am too aggressive. Team fights he is retarded.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What is C9's record when Balls plays Lulu. I feel like the second they pick Lulu for him it's an instant loss.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I wasn't paying attention to the draft that close, but was the lulu pick early? i.e. it was a flex pick and he got stuck with it, rather then they picked it specifically for him?
CLG tends to hold their top pick for last so darshan can counterpick, and they had last pick I believe.