League Of Legends

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea that was sad. None of the games were good at all. Can't believe they dropped the ball like that. I feel like most of the issue was picks and bans. Jayce and Leblanc rolled them

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not looking good for C9, but I guess this was expected. I really think FNC only people that have a chance against IG and even then their KRs are too stronk.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That Sven greed chasing Vik top game 1 was so painful to watch, that's what I'd call Inting. Game 2 and 3 were better but FNC were just another level

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Yeah that chase was silver level play. I couldnt believe he commited to something this dumb, but he was frustrated.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Out of curiosity: Are you still having fun playing this game or are you addicted?

Not sure if you're asking all 3 people active in this thread or just Penance, but for myself I've definitely gravitated back to LoL because it's more fun (for me) than anything else out there right now.

I was doing Fortnite for the past 6months but the Battle Royale / FPS games wear on me. I'm basically done with Overwatch & Hearthstone. And I don't have time for any MMOs. So right now LoL is filling my gaming itch.

What I like about LoL that no other game really offers atm is STRUCTURED competitive team matches (that are easy to get into).

Yes, Overwatch is a team game as are many others, but they really aren't structured like LoL where you can show off individual skill and then transition to team skill, and an individual also can't "carry" those games as hard due to lack of snowball mechanics.

I just love the structure to LoL/MOBA in general, and I love team games but also like being able to show off individual skill. LoL/MOBAs are able to do this exceptionally well.

Also the game is the most well balanced at this point in time than probably ever before. So it feels rewarding to play any role. Worlds has also been exceptionally good due to a well balanced meta.

Just announced: Next season they are breaking up Ranked play into 3 splits... BUT, it is mostly for rewards as there is are no resets after each split. So overall ranked will behave exactly the same, except now you can earn more rewards. At least it's a continuous carrot to play for whereas the current system just means get Gold+ and you're good until the 9 months are over.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Yeah this was a total one sided shit show. 2 pages back we were calling for the best worlds ever. Wtf happened? lol

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

So this is a thing...
I posted this one in the Augmented Reality thread to see if Tyen had feedback, but nobody goes there:

I might get the Eve skin since she's the only 1 I play regularly. She also has the worst skins imo.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone pointed out this worlds was better in the first two weeks then the last 2. Completely agree. IG was just on another level this year.

Also I don't really play this game anymore. But I constantly tune into world championships and try to get backstory as much as I can in order to make it more interesting. I love esports more then all regular sports except hockey at this point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Worlds was awesome this year, shame IG turned it up so hard leaving fnatic without any hope in the end, but the rest of worlds was sick

edit: i just watched that intro performance i was out late and missed it on friday lol
that kai'sa is fuckin THICC

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Worlds started amazing but the semis & finals were just complete letdowns due to all the 3-0 sweeps.
IG was great.

FNC vs IG went 1-1 in Groups, amazing FNC got beat 3-0 in finals.
I guess that Group stage victory was a fluke.

IG dominated this worlds: 5-1 Groups, 9-2 in Knockouts (3-2 vs KT Rolster but 3-0 vs G2 & FNC) = 14-3 Worlds run.

IG vs KT was the World Championship basically, which is why the earlier weeks were so damn good