League Of Legends

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol holy shit thats over 10x what dota pulled in this year

edit: double holy fuck, the the amount of chinese viewers that carry those numbers lmao

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
lol holy shit thats over 10x what dota pulled in this year

edit: double holy fuck, the the amount of chinese viewers that carry those numbers lmao
Yea the Chinese really inflate it. Who knows how real that is?

Without China you got a viewerbase of 2 million for rest of the world.. seems really LOW to me, especially considering you get streamers pulling 500k+ randomly on twitch. Maybe cause the timezone fucked with the West this year.

PUBG & The International pulled 800-900k non-Chinese, so LoL is 2x more viewers without China.

Edit: The International 2018 is 1.2M non-Chinese, missed that at first glace.

Lets see if Riot releases some official numbers

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm so skeptical about those chinese numbers. I want to believe it because that would be crazy but I just don't. LOL Having twice the numbers as DOTA seems about right though.

On a side note how much was the jackpot for the winner?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm so skeptical about those chinese numbers. I want to believe it because that would be crazy but I just don't. LOL Having twice the numbers as DOTA seems about right though.

On a side note how much was the jackpot for the winner?
Base winnings is 2.5m but we don't know the add from skin sales yet afaik.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn how much percentage do they get of the skins? I didn't know they did it like that. That's pretty cool of them. I still like DOTAs system of their International more. Would be cool if league did something like that. They could probably get their pool to like 50 million haha.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
they only get a cut of 1 skin I believe, the Victorious or something. Think it added like 3 million last year idk. Its not as much as DOTA but LOL pays an annual salary to the pros which DOTA doesnt..

Lol is trying to reward teams more with other sales too so maybe the purse will be a bit more

Needless

Toe Sucker
they all make stupid salaries as well, it's not really like dota where your big winnings are all in winning or making top 8 at TI
league all these clowns make 6 figures regardless of winning or placing at worlds

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Next Champion:

Looks fun, and skill intensive. I was never good at controlling a champ+pet.
Seems like she'll be pushed as a jungler, which makes sense thematically. Can't really pull off the illusions if you're stuck in a lane.
I'm assuming AP jungler, so competes with Evelynn, Taliyah, Gragas.

Q seems to be a stun that can pass through & affect multiple champions.
Q might have a 2nd cast, she is shown to have a short projectile + leap (or this is her Auto-Attack).
R is a large channeled AoE Damage ability
She has a clone ability, similar to Shaco/Leblanc - creates a pet you control that looks like you
And a Mimic ability which turns herself into a visual copy of (Allied?) champions.

Mimic is possibly a passive, due to being a Chameleon I could see it just "happening" as you walk past allies, similar to the video.

Seems like a good kit, perhaps OP. Mobility may be lacking though. She has some tiny leap animation which may add mobility.
Her Q seems really powerful and she seems to have a lot of AoE damage due to Q affecting multiples+her Ult.

Interestingly, this is only the 3rd new champion in 2018.
She is also the 142nd Champion for the game.
Since 2014, they've typically added 5-6 champions per year.

Personally I like the slower pace and the focus on updating existing champions.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I like that her Mimic also clones the Health bar, can open up some crazy baits.

Yea, I'm going to hate playing against her, but I'll probably try playing her if she's not garbage, looks fun. Mimic+Clone an ally, like in the video with Hecarim, seems fun as hell.
Just depends if she gets shit on by every other jungler and what her clear is like.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Reveal is out: Champion Reveal: Neeko, the Curious Chameleon
Surrender at 20: Champion Reveal: Neeko, the Curious Chameleon

So Q is the short range projectile and E is the stun.
Also Ultimate Stuns
Mimic is her passive.
The Clone isn't controlled, just a directional skillshot ability. It does grant her some movespeed.

Seems to be a packed champion. Probably permabanned forever.

PASSIVE: INHERENT GLAMOUR
Neeko can disguise herself to appear as an ally champion. Damaging or taking damage from enemy champions or casting either Blooming Burst or Tangle-Barbs breaks the illusion and increases the cooldown.​

Q: BLOOMING BURST
Neeko propels a seed into a target area, which blooms and damages enemies. If the burst kills an enemy or damages a champion or large monster, it will bloom again up to two times.​

W: SHAPESPLITTER
Passive: Every third basic attack resonates with spiritual energy, dealing bonus magic damage and briefly increasing Neeko’s movement speed.​
Active: Neeko briefly slips out of sight, becoming invisible, gaining movement speed, and sending a temporary clone of her current form sprinting in a chosen direction.​

E: TANGLE-BARBS
Neeko slings a magical spiral in a direction, damaging and briefly rooting enemies it passes through. The last champion hit is rooted longer.​
If Tangle-Barbs hits at least two enemies, it grows in size, speed, and root duration.​

R: POP BLOSSOM
Neeko begins charging herself with spiritual essence. A moment later, she leaps into the air, gains a shield, and slows nearby enemies, releasing energy upon landing to massively damage and stun enemies in the area.​
When disguised by Inherent Glamour, enemies won’t see Neeko’s initial charge-up.​

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
She's a lulz random sparkley anime girl. There's no way she's not Shiva : Eater of Worlds at release.

Is there lore with that frog at the start of her teaser video? Suicide is not something I expect to see referenced so glibly from a company like Riot.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
She's a lulz random sparkley anime girl. There's no way she's not Shiva : Eater of Worlds at release.

Is there lore with that frog at the start of her teaser video? Suicide is not something I expect to see referenced so glibly from a company like Riot.
Thought the frog turned into Gromp at the end?

idk