League Of Legends

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Needless

Toe Sucker
definitely has that kinda vibe to it

i've been playing a bunch of zac, he's so fun and started using evelynn. Looks like im swapping to jungle now lol

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I love Riot.
please make a movie.
or a new game in this universe.
Season 9 is in 2 days and LCS starts this weekend. (LEC : Europe rebranded LCS) already had matches this past weekend.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I got filled Top last night and had to face Jax, went Kennen cause statistically he counters Jax... Did ok and won the game.
Then I see Kennen in this video... ironic. Wish he was shown more than 2 sec though.

Also so happy that Ahri isn't in it lol.

I wish we saw some more Ults used though, only Kennen uses Ult in this video, unless you count Sion charging Irelia, which is questionable.
Yasuo tornado was cool though. I was really hoping for a Riven Ult.

Last edited:

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Don't play anymore either, but it looks amazing. Also, they have to be making an MMO of some type, right?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Don't play anymore either, but it looks amazing. Also, they have to be making an MMO of some type, right?

What for? To spend more resources and time making a game that makes 1/10th of what their MOBA makes?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
What for? To spend more resources and time making a game that makes 1/10th of what their MOBA makes?

If they could make an MMO that rivals or surpasses WoW it would certainly be worth it.
Which is totally possible due to their matured IP.

But if it flops then yea.. big waste.

Seems like there's an opening in the market to try, though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I thought LoL's revenue already dwarfed WoW's? I'm just saying an MMO would take quite a bit more resources from a development and maintenance perspective than LoL does and it almost definitely wouldn't make as much money. Though I guess a new game doesn't have to be as successful as some other game, it just needs to be successful.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I thought LoL's revenue already dwarfed WoW's? I'm just saying an MMO would take quite a bit more resources from a development and maintenance perspective than LoL does and it almost definitely wouldn't make as much money. Though I guess a new game doesn't have to be as successful as some other game, it just needs to be successful.

According to Google statistics, Riot was making ~1.6Billion in 2015. (Apparently they've made 700Million less in 2018 than 2017).
And Blizzard has made at least $1 billion/yr during peak WoW years. (est $880 Million in NA/Europe + whatever from other regions).

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I have been playing lots of ARAM lately and having a very fun and bi polar experience. Every game is awesome and/or utter shit. lots of blow outs and lots of afks. but also lots of crazy comebacks and 4v5 wins.

Enjoying the bench and getting rerolls so often. however, seeing the same champs so often can get a bit old.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole

Considering the CEOs are oldschool EverQuest players, I have a hard time imagining that they're not wanting to make an MMO.

Just depends if Daddy Tencent gives them approval.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The Riven in this cinematic looks like the classic skin, just without the huge gauntlet.

All the champions seem to use their original/classic skins. I like it.

latest

New Splash might be a better match to the Cinematic:
latest

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
If Riot makes an MMO in the LoL universe they can have my money and I haven't played League since like 2013.

• 1Like