League Of Legends

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Lol doing placements on an account that is in bronze 4 and my first game was 19/1/11 on jinx and then 8/0/4 on xerath (as adc, whole team was ad so I went ap). Feels unfair.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I know most people prolly don't care about league anymore.. but I've found myself watching the competitive games again, and I just watched an AMAZING game at MSI.
game1 of TL vs IG in the knockout stage, just watched it live and HOLY SHIT. I thought IG was gonna run over TL, and TL has already pleasantly surprised me going up 1-0. God I want to see an NA team do something on an international stage so bad.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I am about 30mins behind Live right now. First 2 games are really good. I like Game #2 better than #1. Really good shit, high quality gameplay, very bloody and lots of action.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Well that was fun.

TL was playing amazing. Crazy it was almost TSM at MSI, and felt like TSM was the best in NA even after TL advancing. I don't believe TSM could have pulled this off. It required some serious aggression. TSM has been getting more aggressive, but this was another level. I hope both TL & TSM can really show up at Worlds later this year.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Well that was fun.

TL was playing amazing. Crazy it was almost TSM at MSI, and felt like TSM was the best in NA even after TL advancing. I don't believe TSM could have pulled this off. It required some serious aggression. TSM has been getting more aggressive, but this was another level. I hope both TL & TSM can really show up at Worlds later this year.
yep! Was so happy to see them actually figure out the game plan against IG and execute it. It was sorta like counter-aggression. They knew IG's tendencies to just want to fight, and they'd often bring 1 more person then IG was counting on to these skirmishes, counting on them to not just disengage and have their extra person punish by taking objectives. Even then, it was just a super clutch play by impact in g1 (that root into ult when IG was pushing their inhib tower, holy crap that was great) and two huge ults from jensen in g2 that basically decided those games. Well.. I say that, and corejj was just a beast overall in multiple engages, but those big plays were obvious turning points. I hope he got MVP.
g3 and g4 weren't quite as back and forth, it was basically over after g2 i think. It feels like TL had the confidence/momentum at that point, and IG had been going into it too cocky, so now they were shocked to be down 2 games.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TL VS G2 FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Korea and China have fallen!!! WE DID IT BOYS!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Good stuff, I wasnt going to bother watching today but after seeing the news I watched the vods of the last 3.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Seriously.. I thought it might never happen, but it finally did. Idk if its just korea 'falling off' somewhat as some have said, or the superteams of NA/EU finally being at the same level. As a region, both are still a step below them, but at least when we put together superteams they can compete now. I think part of it was stigma/mental, that korea was unbeatable, and this should help somewhat there, too.

While I'm hoping TL wins tomorrow, I'm happy with either result now.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That seems cool, but i don't watch the games hardcore enough to use it. I wonder if it only works with Live or with VODs too... Seems like I watch VODs more often especially when events are shit timezones

Kiki

Log Wizard
Says it works for vods. I'd like player comms but that would be pretty game breaking unless it was done after a split.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
With some interest back in LoL, I was looking forward to doing another FOH fantasy league but Riot is pushing it again till at least 2020.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

My favorite champion.

I haven't played this for years, but I literally quit because my main was Karma and they fucking butchered her in the remake. She was soooo much more fun to play pre rework. All she needed was some tweak to her tether and she would have been perfect, but nooo, they had to totally remake her. Pre rework karma could pull off some crazy unexpected burst and make epic saves with her shield. I don't think I've ever been as pissed at a gaming company as I did RIOT when they remade her, particularly since her rework was so drastic that all previous playtime and skills gained were basically wiped-- she was a totally different character post rework.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
TFT looks pretty janky, hopefully itll look better after a few months or something

Janky but can easily see it cleaning up fast.
I like that it's kinda easy to tell what the units will do, especially if you played League and know their abilities already.
And the UI seems to relay the synergies a bit better.
The carousel seems nice and the item system seems nice.