League Of Legends

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Ha, good luck. I've been grinding it a bit, pretty clamped right now. Winning +5/6 LP and losing -3 or so, every tier before this i was gaining from 17-31ish LP too. Just went 4-1 and it net me 19 LP. Takes a long while
frown.png
maybe you won't be so clamped though
+6 +6 +6 +6. Ive been on an absolute tear lately as support teemo. Hes just way too legit for most people to handle.

Xalara

Golden Squire
Played a few games as Ahri last night and so long as you can land your charms she is about as strong as ever. The change to her passive is interesting. I haven't done the math yet but her passive I think is weaker early game but stronger late game than before patch? Either way it doesn't matter too much.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I haven't done the math yet but her passive I think is weaker early game but stronger late game than before patch?
Quick math makes it look worse. 35% Spell vamp would have equated to 11.375% AP scaling on the ability on her Orb of Deception for instance. However it looks like her new passive is completely independent of damage so it probably makes up for the difference by not being effected by MR. Then again, her Orb always deals True damage on the way back...I think your "doesn't matter too much" instinct was right.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
How does this make sense? Win 11 out of 13 and I'm getting zero points at 99, lose 4 in a row and I'm down to 83? That's fucking Brutal. And I was 20 games over 500 overall, so it's not like my record was terrible.

Golt_sl

shitlord
How does this make sense? Win 11 out of 13 and I'm getting zero points at 99, lose 4 in a row and I'm down to 83? That's fucking Brutal. And I was 20 games over 500 overall, so it's not like my record was terrible.
I can't really make any more sense of it than you, but I'm guessing you got clamped and your MMR was crappy. +20 over a 500 games is pretty much 50/50.. so I guess they're really making sure you "earn" your promotion? I dunno, it does seem very shitty and that sucks. Only thing you can do is keep plugging away, eventually you'll break through that 99 LP stopgap
frown.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I just got Firefighter Tristana. I see that it is a rare skin. Got two boxes so far and two ADCs. ADC is the last role that I actually play.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Friend was around today, did the gifting 3x.

He got Hextech Janna (he loves this skin), Unmasked Kayle(lol) & Spellthief Lux(already has steel legion).

I got Blackfrost Anivia (fuck yea!), Explorer Ez (wont ever use, have PFE), and Dragonwing Corki.

I definitely got the better end of that deal lol.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I just got Firefighter Tristana. I see that it is a rare skin. Got two boxes so far and two ADCs. ADC is the last role that I actually play.
Regarding ADC, me too. I am just not comfortable as a ranged player, I need to be in the mix. So far I have learned Top and Support, next is Jungle. I know to be a really good well rounded player I will have to be able to do everything, but for now 2/5 and soon to be 3/5 ain't bad.