League Of Legends

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
What are the chances of Riot giving me 1 RP Good Guy Greg style so that I can get 3 mysteries tomorrow without having to buy another pack of riot points?

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got Alice in Wonderland Annie and two Twisted fate skins. Never play TF but will use the Annie skin so all that RP for one skin doesn't seem like good deal. I think I just own to many champions for mystery gifts to be a good value for me. I'm down to 34 champions not owned. I could see this having allot more value to those with 15-20 total champions.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah i'm only missing like 15 champs heheh.

Oh god, they said they'd give me the 1 point but I have to draw something LoL related hahaha.

Caliane

I might do a couple more mystery gifts later tonight just for the hell of it, but so far...

Fuck you Mystery Gift, gives me the worst Taric Skin.............
ouch.

yeah I own too many chances to mess with mystery boxes.

the chances of getting a skin I actually want is like 1 in 300 at best. probably worse.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I feel like Riot is going to ban my account after they see the picture I drew for them lol. Picasso put together better looking art than me...

Edit: It should be a bannable offense to claim you're a smurf so you can get the role you want as last pick when you end up feeding like a bronze 17er (not that I care or believe anyone who claims to be a smurf)

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Awesome, lost like 5 in a row now. My win streak from the last few days comes crashing to an end as I get shithead after shithead for teammates. Back to 0 lp I go.

Desidero

N00b
Today's skins made up for yesterday, I think. Popstar Ahri, Battle Bunny Riven and Deep Sea Kog'maw (the only disappointment).

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Worth.

rrr_img_51418.png

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Decided to do Mystery gifts today...

"Surfer Singed" - Well, I have Augmented Singed so I doubt I'll ever use Surfer, kinda sucks, waste of a skin. I should stop now............

5 minutes later......

Fuck it, let's do another.

"Headhunter Yi" Alright, worth, imo best Yi skin and I don't have any Yi skins...fuck yeah. Now I'm addicted, time to do another!

"Arcade Sona" MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, thank god they limit it to 3 a day because with that streak of good skins (imo) I'd just keep going lol.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I thought I read somewhere that people who previously owned Legacy skins would be getting reimbursed the cost of the skin when they became available. Did I imagine that? I've got 7 of the skins available in this month's skins, and haven't received any RP.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Probably imagined it. I might have a few that are considered Legacy, not sure which ones qualify. I'm just glad Urfwick is still special (he is, right?).

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They refunded RP for Limited skins that were put back on sale, not Legacy skins. Those are mostly older Holiday skins.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Ah, so I've just got Whistler Village Twitch, then. Damn, I was dreaming of lots of RP when I saw the list today. Also have Urfwick, and that one is still special.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
It sucks, all I want is Blood Lord Vladimir, but I'm at like 1600rp, so either I put another $20 into league and buy it, or I gamble another couple mystery gifts hoping for the best lol. (mystery gifts are great as long as they are skins for champs I don't already have skins for, otherwise it just seems like a waste.)

Ughhh the choices.