League Of Legends

The Muze_sl

shitlord
I just started playing 5 weeks ago, and having such a hard time getting out of bronze. I can only carry from certain spots, like Akali mid or Jax top but I only get them in maybe 50% of my matches. About 50% of the games I do get them, I get some type of troll who just forces us to lose. I know this has to be a common issue among people.

Anyone around my level want to duo queue and help our chances? (skill wise I'm probably about Silver 3, maybe a little higher)
It never ends. I just hopped out of a game with a 2-14 Yi jungler / 20min surrender. Not much you can do about it. Which is why you have to win more than 50% of your "winnable" games. Since you have to write off like 1/10 due to matters outside of your control.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Win 6 ranked games yesterday to get put in my promos. And my very first game this morning I get a team that fights over spots and everyone refuses to budge.

I knew the matchmaking was going to punish me for doing so well eventually. Just sucks to have it happen in my first promotion match.

Edit: Aaaaand this just goes to prove that you shouldn't give up. Ended up carrying pretty hard and despite my team derping in champ select, we worked together very well and ended up winning.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
A Game Of Thrones League Of Legends Trailer Is On The Way, What Is This Madness? - GAMEBREAKER - Video Game News, Videos, Reviews and Community

A Game Of Thrones League Of Legends Trailer Is On The Way, What Is This Madness?
rrr_img_63408.jpg

HBO and RIOT are teaming up to release a Game of Thrones / League of Legends cross promoting mash-up trailer. Little is known about the project but RIOT have released assets to the studio such as artwork, logos, and bugs.

"HBO is doing a three-week activation in advance of their series premiere on April 6th. They're going to be getting some marketing assets, whether that's logo bugs or website takeovers. But we're also working with their team to produce a mash-up trailer. They're giving us some exclusive sneak peaks into footage that hasn't been seen before." -RIOT Games

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
A Game Of Thrones League Of Legends Trailer Is On The Way, What Is This Madness? - GAMEBREAKER - Video Game News, Videos, Reviews and Community

A Game Of Thrones League Of Legends Trailer Is On The Way, What Is This Madness?
rrr_img_63408.jpg

HBO and RIOT are teaming up to release a Game of Thrones / League of Legends cross promoting mash-up trailer. Little is known about the project but RIOT have released assets to the studio such as artwork, logos, and bugs.

"HBO is doing a three-week activation in advance of their series premiere on April 6th. They're going to be getting some marketing assets, whether that's logo bugs or website takeovers. But we're also working with their team to produce a mash-up trailer. They're giving us some exclusive sneak peaks into footage that hasn't been seen before." -RIOT Games
If only they did GOT-themed skins. TAKEMYMONEY.jpeg.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Was thinking the same thing, give me a Shyvana skin with some Targaryen influence. Or make Teemo the Gimp or make Sion run around and say Hodor.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am 8 champs away from owning every champ, is anyone interested in exchanging mystery gifts with me?

rrr_img_63442.jpg

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can only mystery gift champs if you have 10 or more left to unlock. To prevent just that sort of thing :p

Plaid_sl

shitlord
J4....the fallen king.

5 of those champs had a high pick/ban rate in the past. You missed out on some OP times with them.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Alright, new Heimer is officially stupid. I don't give a fuck if he's not viable in competitive play, people have no idea how to play against him and he becomes this unstoppable pushing monster that three people can't even kill without all dying. Every single one I have seen on my team or the other crushes the game in lane, even if they are terrible.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
his turrets need to die when he dies (possibly leave his ult turret up when he dies. depends on balancing). his turrets dont need to have fucking lolazers. his rockets need to go back to the way they were (hits closest targets to him, guaranteed hits, only 1 hit per target). adjust numbers accordingly. fixt.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This is good stuff. His revamp was months ago, no one played him, he got a tiny amount of adjustments, and now public opinion has turned against him and it's time for nerfs. Big ones.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If people couldn't recognize his strengths early on why should I assume that their assessment now is correct? The very idea that you would cite his rockets as needing to be changed back demonstrates how unfamiliar you are with the character. That ability sucks shit. If you gave him back the previous version of his rockets he would bebetter.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The old rockets if you got used to their mechanics were evil. You could guarantee hits and they hit hard. honestly if you reset him back to all his old abilities and just left him with his new improved base movement speed he would likely still cause people to bitch and moan about him. His old max level turrets did not have the laser pew pew but every hit they did was aoe a couple of those near a team fight if ignored could rip up entire teams.