League Of Legends

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Curse Academy prolly. He's not going to get another LCS spot that I can think of. I honestly hope Complexity comes in and gets 2nd behind C9 just to show the teams that aren't constantly roster swapping and play as a team are better than this free agent shit. Like 1/3rd of NA LCS is not from NA now, heading for the same shit at SC2.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
hotshotgg was railing about that over a year ago, that the NA scene is going to become Korea's lower division.

Xpecial is probably the most mechanically strong of the NA supports, so barring his bad attitude continuing, yes he will be an upgrade. Bunny could only really play thresh at LCS level anyway.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Attitude is the hardest thing to fix. I don't like Regi but I think I would trust his assessment. I would not be so quick to pick up Xpecial.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Well... define "bad attitude".

Yes, attitude problem. Not sure if it's Xpecial though.

I wonder if Xpecial really feels too bad about moving to Curse.

Yah Regi is a dick, that isn't something new. But guess what, he owns the team and he has yet to make a move roster wise that hasn't improved his team. TRM to dyrus, Chaox to wildturtle, himself to Bjergsen. All upgrades and smart moves that weren't made just because Regi was mad at someone. Its also pretty telling that turtle has said exactly zero good things about Xpecial since all this started, whereas other members of TSM have either on stream or twitter.

edit:

Can't find the link, but there is a screen capture of Dyrus talking about the benching and how when a botlane doesn't mesh or like each other it just can't work. Seems pretty obvious that whether or not Xpecial and regi were still butting heads that he also wasn't performing his job as a support in synching up with his adc.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Every time I saw any stream or video with Xpecial, he was always playing some other game and didn't seem to have fun playing LoL at all. It's simply his job that he plays when it's required. Of course he is a great player but he seems to lack dedication and has always seemed to have an attitude problem. He's like super passive-aggressive, which even he himself has confirmed in his last Vlog but it was pretty obvious to even a casual observer like myself. He might have a great ability on an individual level but in a TEAM game you need to have 5 players that mesh well together.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_66142.jpg

Came back to the game last week and hit plat with absolutely no problem after a 4-5 month break. 9-1 as jungle kayle.

Bain

Haha. I did very well early(3-1-5) but I made two big timing errors late game. Leblanc recovered from a bad early game and dominated late. Yasuo kept raging and getting caught so ending the game was pretty easy. I had a win dropped yesterday because of ye olde drophack for the first time, which was very frustrating. Nothing like having a 12-1 game vanish, never to be seen again.

Edit: am streaming in HD as wellmy stream

Golt_sl

shitlord
Finally made it to Diamond, after going to like P1 50 LP last season before the season ended:

rrr_img_66167.jpg

Feels good to finally get there. Went 3-0 in my promo's too.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Its also pretty telling that turtle has said exactly zero good things about Xpecial since all this started, whereas other members of TSM have either on stream or twitter.
No surprise the two didnt mesh well. Turtle has the personality of a bubbly teenage girl while xpecial seems pretty laid back and boring.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Braum is being released tonight at 1:30 AM PST.

EDIT: 4.7 delayed 24 hours ... so 5/8/2014 1:30 AM

Golt_sl

shitlord
Grats on diamond.
Thanks man, I didn't mean to steal your thunder (saw you just got promoted to plat, that's awesome), just finally nice to hit that next milestone. I don't think I'll ever be a challenger level player, but I'm happy to at least have gotten this far.

Bain

Hah, its no problem.
tongue.png
Enjoy your shiny division; I'll be there eventually!