League Of Legends

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am just talking about a host not a shout caster. We see hot chicks interview pro-athletes all the time and it is clear they have no clue what they are saying, they are just following a script of questions. I am just asking for a little eye candy to balance out the nerd over load.
You just explained why they aren't going for that. They don't WANT the hosts to have no idea what they are saying. If they did, they would have hired eye candy. The hosts being proficient at the game adds some nice depth to the whole program. Drtyrm's suggestion may be what you're looking for.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Come on dexter. Make me some points <3

Edit: Wooo 1 game in and Dexter has more than half of Darien's points over 4 games.
biggrin.png

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords.

They are agressive as fuck, going to rack up some serious fantasy points this season.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I knew 2nd picking Shiphtur in Fantasy LCS was the best pick ever. Awfully nice to get that Pentakill right at the end as well lol.

penalty_sl

shitlord
I hate how whenever a Nid spear lands the announcers and the crowd spazz the fuck out. Its like someone just cured cancer. every. damn. time. You'd think people would stop being amazed by it eventually.

Some dude chucked a spear into a full group and hit someone and " WAAAAAAUEEUE!!!!!"

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Damn! So close.

EDIT: lol? wtf was that comment from Dyrus about Oddone as the new coach? Is there beef there? That shit was awkward.