League Of Legends

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I played Pant a lot before they nerfed skyfall. Since I came back I tried it once but it feels so lackluster now that you have to depend on someone else to cc in order to hit a jump after falling. It's way too easy in solo queue for people to just get out of it now. I'll give it another go, he just feels like he falls off massively lategame and with the ult nerf his early game isn't as good as it was.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Panth's Ult is now more of a cc by way of herding cattle. I seldom hit it but it makes them run and scatter which helps my team kill them.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Panth was one of my favourite heroes. He dominates early but his late game is so garbage. Many a times I'd be sitting at like 8/0 early only to end 8/12 late. His scaling killed my boner for him.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Exactly, you don't have to actually land the ult to make your ult useful. He is so strong early to mid that the fact he falls off is negligible since you can build yourself and your team such a massive lead through ganks and objective control.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
rrr_img_77309.jpg

Mah Wakandanh!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Im kinda surprised Zac hasn't been played competively for a while... and I haven't seen him in Solo Q in soooooooooo long. I guess the last nerfs really hit him hard. Patch 3.10 and 3.10a are when he lost tenacity on his ult and they lowered his damage. That was over a year ago. His win rate is only 47% atm too. I might have to play him sometime soon, he's still fun as hell.

Pooch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought zac fell out of favor when they lowered the range of picking up his orb. just made his jungle a little more janky and slowed him down.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I thought zac fell out of favor when they lowered the range of picking up his orb. just made his jungle a little more janky and slowed him down.
It did, but they made his W lower cooldown when you pick up your blobs so he actually clears pretty fast once he gets his jungle item. Ganks are still ridiculous, just have to know how to avoid getting in bad situations early since he doesn't 1v1 well. The best thing about him is the built in GA, you can bait so much damage, then back out, then go back in with E while low and do another whole combo and i your passive pops it doesn't matter.

Panth was one of my favourite heroes. He dominates early but his late game is so garbage. Many a times I'd be sitting at like 8/0 early only to end 8/12 late. His scaling killed my boner for him.
I regurlarly pick him in our ranked 3v3 twisted treeline matches where his late game scaling issues don't hurt him so much and he completely destroys that map

edit: it doesn't help Zacs popularity that the junglers Smite can instantly kill Zacs blobs to finish him off

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
started playing Udyr jungle recently to some success, i feel like i dont contribute early game my typical build path has been;

Ancient golem --> Triforce --> Boots --> mercurial/infinity edge/blade(whatever is needed)

when i attempt to gank side lines i usually initiate with bear for the stun, then switch to tiger/phoenix the issue is they can make it back to their tower or burn flash before i can finish them. should i be building a damage item earlier pre-triforce?

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
If they burn flash that's great for you. You just need to come back later and take advantage.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alright bros, it's thursday, aka the end of the work week for me. I got my rum to get bombed and my bud light to keep the buzz on. Probably start around ~8pm est. Don't be tools. I'll invite everybody in RR when I start araming/normaling. Then if you are gold/plat/diamond we can duo later tonight.

jarrettmp_sl

shitlord
Sidian you can add me please my IG name is jarrettmp.

Also, if anyone is around silver I/II and wants to duo and try for gold, let me know.