League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Did Spawn's league ever get filled?
I told myself I wouldn't overextend again so I'm resisting. If for some reason your Leagues can't find enough people than maybe I can be coerced into joining.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Need 5 more people if anyone else wants in. Gonna aim for 10 PM EST tomorrow. I'll get randoms for the last spots tomorrow night if no one wants to join.

Looks like there were 5 people in the second league here that never happened.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Need 5 more people if anyone else wants in. Gonna aim for 10 PM EST tomorrow. I'll get randoms for the last spots tomorrow night if no one wants to join.

Looks like there were 5 people in the second league here that never happened.
I will join, will probably have to autodraft due to the time. I might even have a buddy interested in joining too.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I signed up and my buddy (not a board member) said he would sign up too. He is in the ReRolled WoW Guild, so there is a lil bit of a connection.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
My buddy Darrck signed up for the 7th spot and I got an old FoH guy (Nevaar) to sign up for the 8th and final spot.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
My bronze 4 buddy wants me to duo with him for placements. Trying to decide if the lulz are worth the pain.

Also, I dunno if anyone is watching this Primetime League BS Riot has going but Deficio just fucked up a line, dropped an F-bomb, asked for a do over, then they realized it was live and stopped the show for like 5 minutes.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Worst part of bronze is finishing games. You can have a 20 kill lead and an enemy inhib down but everyone still goes mid like it's an aram which can lead to throws.