League Of Legends

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
My bronze 4 buddy wants me to duo with him for placements. Trying to decide if the lulz are worth the pain..
Unless you think you can carry like a demi-god in his games, it probably isn't even going to be worth it for him. Duo'ing (if I remember correctly) adds 100 flat MMR to your team which makes it substantially less likely for your teammates to do well. In other words, just winning lane isn't going to be enough; you need to parlay that win into huge map pressure before your team's morale fail-cascades due to all other four members of the team being out-classed.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I just looked at my roster for tomorrow and it shows my Top Laner Impact with 0 projected points. Has Impact been benched or something I cannot find any articles on reddit but I figured one of you guys might know.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
They should have applied for a Master Card or AMEX...
tongue.png

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Normally I'd be mad because my main top laner is having visa problems which is going to cause me to lose to Ravishing this week....although, then again, I'm awesome and picked up the leagues 3rd best top (CaboChard) so it doesn't matter and I'll still kick his ass.
biggrin.png

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Off to a great start already!
Winning a game that's 38 kills to 50 bodes well. People are tryharding again and listening to teammates... at least in this game anyway.
Blitz and Lee Sin started building all damage, I asked them to go tanky and both responded.

I was the only one positive K/D on my team too.

I attached the screenshot simply for the chatter but match history link shows more:http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...3?tab=overview

rrr_img_88546.jpg

Pooch

Lord Nagafen Raider
damn that twitch got fed too, how close was that game? not sure whats more scary late game. split push tryd or roaming twitch

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't split push too much that game because my team would get solo'd by Mordekaiser. We won due to other team being stupid and getting caught out a ton, then we all pushed hard down mid each time, taking a little more of their base. We were stupid and stayed too long each time in their base too, then they would push down mid and we would have to defend. On the 3rd try of this back-n-forth we wiped them in our base and were able to get down fast enough to take their nexus.

I was able to 1-shot that twitch a couple key fights.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Nooooooooooooo.
Rekkles better step up tomorrow! This is bad, very bad, Sidian... can... not... win.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I would almost agree except for the fact there's only been 7 posts all day today (counting this one), and 4 of those 7 are by me...

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I think the post count will increase over the weekend when NA plays and when most/many/more people are off work?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm just going to cry the whole time because I had to sub in Maplestreet for Piglet and go against Draegan's god roster.

Do you play other adcs? Basically getting any of the relevant ones fed is the easiest way to carry games. There is a reason that the highest percentage of challenger level players are adc mains.

penalty_sl

shitlord
I try to stick to top but if I have to adc its mainly just jinx and caitlyn. I can only really ADC if one blue side of the map, bot lane on purple side fucks with my perception and I usually play like shit.

But yea if I get fed top lane it usually translates to jack shit. Unless I play trynd or something and fuck with the jungler. I really need to translate winning lane top lane into carrying the game. Just feels so hard to carry on a tank.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I can't believe Cass is seeing so much playtime in LCS today. I love playing that champ but she was considered shit tier for so long. Looks like the recent changes have been for the better.