Legacy of FrostStone - A Velious Server

Aleatha

Silver Knight of the Realm
Server was pretty damn relaxed when I was there. Casual cursing isn't going to get you a temp ban. High grade asshattery probably will but I never experienced any of that while I was there.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah i haven't played there in a long time myself, but aleatha is likely right. unless arcana really changed a lot since then. he's definitely alright with cursing and dirty jokes as long as they don't get out of hand, but if you start even getting close to deliberate trolling you're gonna get booted pretty quick. he's been around the internet long enough to sniff out a troll pretty easily.

still got the best wishes for you and your server arcana. just isn't for me anymore tho.

putts01_sl

shitlord
So I decided to play again on this server and I was surprised by how many people helped me out.

Got eye patch of plunder, turtle belt/shield and blood ember greaves all in one day. Pop is still small but i'm having a lot of fun. WAY WAY better then dealing with wave after wave of asshats on P99.

Also they are allowing pre-nerfed items to drop for now.. not sure if the admin will always keep it this way.

Circlet of Shadow
Guise of the Deceiver
Blade of the Black Dragon Eye
Runed Fighters Staff
Fungus Covered Great Staff
Scimitar of the Mistwalker
Ringed Mace of the Ykesha
Ton Po's Bo Stick of Understanding
Rod of Annihilation
Locket Of Escape
Holgresh Elder Beads
Shield of the Immaculate
Moss Covered Twig

axeman_sl

shitlord
Doesn't change the fact that right now, it being absolute peak, the busiest any game/server ever is (weekend evening), there's... nine players online. Months after opening the server, you've got single-digit numbers during peak weekend hours. It's a nice bit of comedy to hear people claim that the server is healthy and has a decent population.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Read over their website and talked to a few guys already playing on this server.

I'm gonna roll up a warrior after work and play. I'm a fan of single-boxing and the rulesets they have in place. May not be for everyone.

It's a friendly community with no hassle. I looked at their server updates and it looks like they are pretty dedicated to this. It's someones personal box they built and run out of a dedicated line from their house and has a solid up-time:

Server Hardware - Legacy of Froststone

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Me and another rerolled playing around in Oggok right now. Few guys gave us small pieces of gear as to not ruin the newbie experience.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Our bodies were confirmed ready.

rrr_img_124724.jpg

rrr_img_124725.jpg

rrr_img_124726.jpg

Dat proc tho

rrr_img_124727.jpg

We did well for the first day of socking.

rrr_img_124734.jpg

Aleatha

Silver Knight of the Realm
So I decided to play again on this server and I was surprised by how many people helped me out.

Got eye patch of plunder, turtle belt/shield and blood ember greaves all in one day. Pop is still small but i'm having a lot of fun. WAY WAY better then dealing with wave after wave of asshats on P99.

Also they are allowing pre-nerfed items to drop for now.. not sure if the admin will always keep it this way.

Circlet of Shadow
Guise of the Deceiver
Blade of the Black Dragon Eye
Runed Fighters Staff
Fungus Covered Great Staff
Scimitar of the Mistwalker
Ringed Mace of the Ykesha
Ton Po's Bo Stick of Understanding
Rod of Annihilation
Locket Of Escape
Holgresh Elder Beads
Shield of the Immaculate
Moss Covered Twig
From what I understand the pre-nerf drops are VERY rare. Something like 1% drop rate. The vast majority of the time you will get the nerfed or replaced item on the loot table.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the main reason i gave up on this server is because i am tired of velious. but if you want a single box velious server without the bullshit from P99 this really is the place to go. only one way to fix the population problem...

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Y'all just need to stop being so jaded and come play. Me and Word are gonna dominate some pixels. We're pooling our resources and gearing each other up. Think we earned enough for all of his spells up to lvl 9.

Should have SoW today and I got a bow and arrows last night to help with pulling.

Can't wait to sink my teeth into that Ass/Sup farm for dat mask tho. I'm not used to being this big inside of dungeons it definitely takes getting used too.

Playing out of my comfort zone. Pras Thor for Brother Danglez for rolling Shm tho. Would've been a lonely start at first.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
How's the server pop atm? I thought I read the timeline was the last patch befor luclin, thus no mask for your ogre.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How's the server pop atm? I thought I read the timeline was the last patch befor luclin, thus no mask for your ogre.
I'd say an average of 15 people during the week.

Friday and I were back at it the grind tonight. Tore up orc highway for dem sweet raw-hide pixels

rrr_img_124912.jpg

Big Daddy Danglez ended at 14

rrr_img_124913.jpg

Friday left the socks on and hit 15.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
You are correct, however, they are allowing some pre-nerf items to drop at a reduced rate.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
They just had a monk finish his epic tonight as well

This server is whatEpicEmuwas supposed to be. The dream is real.

Weve only been on for 2 days. 15+ each night. The regulars say its 'packed' on the weekends. Its subjective I know. Subjective but fun.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
They just had a monk finish his epic tonight as well

This server is whatEpicEmuwas supposed to be. The dream is real.

Weve only been on for 2 days. 15+ each night. The regulars say its 'packed' on the weekends. Its subjective I know. Subjective but fun.
Might join you guys with my 12 necro. Name is Stella. Not sure how much I will be playing, but would be fun to log on and mess around with a group.